Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Real estate in Oz

Real estate in Oz

Old Nov 16th 2004, 1:40 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Real estate in Oz

I know that there are differnt price scales for real estate in different states in Australia.

What would $400,000 to $450,000 buy me in different states of Oz?
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice
Default Re: Real estate in Oz

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
I know that there are differnt price scales for real estate in different states in Australia.

What would $400,000 to $450,000 buy me in different states of Oz?

try these links for some ideas:

www.reiwa.com.au
www.housemart.net.au
www.ljhooker.com.au
www.domain.com.au

Those should get you started!

love sophia x