Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

real estate agents in gold coast....

real estate agents in gold coast....

Old Aug 20th 2004, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

honeybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant future
Default real estate agents in gold coast....

any one spare the time to help me out with this one?

i have website addresses for some real estate agents, ie. lj hooker, can't remember the rest... wondering if anyone has any others... we are looking towards the helensvale area of the gold coast, never been there, don't have a clue what too expect?

bit worried looking at some of the sites... :scared:

alot of the houses advertised, the interiors kind of look like my nana's house, i.e doillies everywhere, (probably spelt wrong), you know them lacy things you put over the backs of chairs and on tables... up there with crocheted 'toilet roll dolls' your aunt peggy used to make in the 70's, remember them?

does gold coast area have like 'habitat' style stores, know they have an ikea! lush looking shop at: www.freedom.com.au , just for anyone who is at all interested....

also, how long do you usually have to rent before you can get a mortgage??
anyone have any views....

cheers, honeybob...
Old Aug 20th 2004, 6:20 pm
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: real estate agents in gold coast....

Originally Posted by honeybob
any one spare the time to help me out with this one?

i have website addresses for some real estate agents, ie. lj hooker, can't remember the rest... wondering if anyone has any others... we are looking towards the helensvale area of the gold coast, never been there, don't have a clue what too expect?

bit worried looking at some of the sites... :scared:

alot of the houses advertised, the interiors kind of look like my nana's house, i.e doillies everywhere, (probably spelt wrong), you know them lacy things you put over the backs of chairs and on tables... up there with crocheted 'toilet roll dolls' your aunt peggy used to make in the 70's, remember them?

does gold coast area have like 'habitat' style stores, know they have an ikea! lush looking shop at: www.freedom.com.au , just for anyone who is at all interested....

also, how long do you usually have to rent before you can get a mortgage??
anyone have any views....

cheers, honeybob...
Honeybob
Know what you mean about the decor! Plenty of nice shops in Brisbane though - the rest is down to taste and a paintbrush!
Best place for estate agents is www.realestate.com.au Just search for Brisbane and the areas you want, it's very straightforward except you can't deselect houses with naff decor.
As far as I know, there are no "rules" about renting before a mortgage, it's up to you to convince the bank manager you are worthy (30% deposit and a job will secure instant mortgage in my experience)

Good luck

Andrew
Old Aug 20th 2004, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

honeybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant future

cheers mate,

good to have a little bit of info re obtaining mortgage...

see you're brisbane bound 5th october, good luck, you jammy bugger!!!!

thanx for the website address, will attack it tonight!

honeybob...
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

sue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura about

[Hi Honeybob, have some real estate websites if you want them .

Sue
Old Aug 20th 2004, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

cheers sue! anything would be helpful, of course what i really want is a four bedroomed house, all ensuite of course, with double garage, pool and air con, for under £50!

we can all dream!!!

just be prepared to be shot down in flames, check out the latest threads re. what do we want from this forum, etc, and throw yourself in....

it's all getting so entertaining...

take care,

honeybob....
Old Aug 20th 2004, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Try to send a pm to trevglas as he is based in that area.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

sue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura about

Hi Honeybob, had a rummage and found these web sites. Not all Gold coast but worth having a look at the house prices and the decor!!!!!

www.century21.com.au/Redcliffe
www.redcliffeproperty.com.au
ljhooker.com
hermansrealestate.com.au
www.harcourts.redcliffe.com

If you want me to get more from my sisters in Australia, especially for the Gold Coast let me know.

Sue
Old Aug 20th 2004, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Why are you a senior member and I am still a junior. I'm jealous, not fair!

Sue

p.s No chance of a house at that price, i'd have bought it myself.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

cheers debsy, have read your posts with avid interest mate! nice talkin'!

have already done what you suggested, spotted him fairly quickly, how nice is the bloke, sent me info back straight away, even had a little map!! how helpful...

honeybob...
Old Aug 20th 2004, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by honeybob
cheers debsy, have read your posts with avid interest mate! nice talkin'!

have already done what you suggested, spotted him fairly quickly, how nice is the bloke, sent me info back straight away, even had a little map!! how helpful...

honeybob...
Thanks Honeybob. Karma on its way
U been to the gold coast before?
Old Aug 20th 2004, 10:14 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Honeybob

There is a thing (technical term ) on LJHooker where you specify what you want, where you want it!!! and how much, and they will e-mail you every week with properties. It's great, you spend half the day dreaming of which one you want.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks for the karma babe!

nah, i'm a gold coast virgin! where mate is going, i will follow!!
quite sad, but loyal nevertheless!!!

have had mixed reports re the gold coast, well surfers specifically! blackpool'esque and so on, but have no intention of living anywhere near there!!!

have you been there? if i remember correctly mate, you're heading that way!!! i've read your posts as well! fancy a bevvy!! (well, around april 2005, if all goes according to plan!)

cheers, honeybob...
Old Aug 20th 2004, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sue_parker
If you want me to get more from my sisters in Australia, especially for the Gold Coast let me know.

Sue
cheers sue, thanks for that one... you'll regret those words...

as for how i've got those stars, ain't that sure, think it's something to do with number of posts... unlike me you probably have a life, and therefore don't sit at your laptop for hours at a time...

keep typin',

honeybob!
Old Aug 20th 2004, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Don't even know how I can type with the amount off wine i've supped

A tiddly Sue[
Old Aug 20th 2004, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sue_parker
Don't even know how I can type with the amount off wine i've supped

A tiddly Sue[
oh sue, wish you were here with me, thought won't have a drink this friday, then found a bottle of wine in the rack!!!!

here we are, dribbling into our keyboards!!!

honeybob!!!

i've probably asked before, where are you heading in australia!! say it's gold coast area!

honeybob x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.