Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Real Chips with plenty of vinegar yum yum

Real Chips with plenty of vinegar yum yum

Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

a.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant future
Default Real Chips with plenty of vinegar yum yum

Was at a barbi today and we have been informed that there is a chippy that is using real potatoes, YES no more frozen chips for us ,the chippy is in kinross where the new IGA is on that complex in between wok in box, we are gonna check it out later apparently they tast just as good as back home, yipeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:59 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Real Chips with plenty of vinegar yum yum

Originally Posted by a.dunn50
Was at a barbi today and we have been informed that there is a chippy that is using real potatoes, YES no more frozen chips for us ,the chippy is in kinross where the new IGA is on that complex in between wok in box, we are gonna check it out later apparently they tast just as good as back home, yipeeeeeeeeeeee
see this review of said chippy.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=35

and we were all getting really excited about it too.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by northernbird
see this review of said chippy.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=35

and we were all getting really excited about it too.
Northen bird i love the fact that you remembered that some one had reviewed this chip shop. It is the sort of information that i would store in my brain. I have already decided my whole menu for the first week that i arrive in Perth based on the food that i tasted whilst on my reccie. Cant wait to get back and discover some more tasty food. Shame about the chip shop a girl needs to know where to get the best chips
Old Jan 28th 2008, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

vics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura about

There seems to have been a change to the chips since Worzel has been - we went last weekend and it was big chips, but we went again on Saturday just gone and the chips we had were just great. I mean, the big chips were nice, but the ones we had on Saturday were really nice

Mind you, when it comes to the battered sausage from there, the one we had on the first visit last weekend was probably the best battered sausage I have had for at least 10 years (have only been in Perth for 3 years). However, the one on Saturday wasn't quite as good but still nice. I did notice that the price had gone up 30c though!

I know what Worzel means about the slightly limited menu, although they seemed to be pushing various curry dishes for the new restaurant that they are opening in the same shopping centre........yes guys, I said there is going to be a new curry restaurant........

Old Jan 28th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by vics
There seems to have been a change to the chips since Worzel has been - we went last weekend and it was big chips, but we went again on Saturday just gone and the chips we had were just great. I mean, the big chips were nice, but the ones we had on Saturday were really nice

Mind you, when it comes to the battered sausage from there, the one we had on the first visit last weekend was probably the best battered sausage I have had for at least 10 years (have only been in Perth for 3 years). However, the one on Saturday wasn't quite as good but still nice. I did notice that the price had gone up 30c though!

I know what Worzel means about the slightly limited menu, although they seemed to be pushing various curry dishes for the new restaurant that they are opening in the same shopping centre........yes guys, I said there is going to be a new curry restaurant........

This is my sort of thread