Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A real Australian life story

Wikiposts

A real Australian life story

Old Aug 20th 2003, 4:06 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default A real Australian life story

I am one of the few Poms that do not dis-like the Abos , some of the half casts are trouble but the full breds are fine people .
This story gives an insight to what the typical young Abo has become , the blame lies with a system that tells them that they are different from all others in Australia .
I can see no hope in this because pollies want a race apart to feed the old broken down ideas of what Muti-Culturalism is . Australias native people see the immigrants as land stealers who wish them to embrace capitalism and its culture of personal greed , the only sure way to deal with this is to create a new homeland/country on this Island for them to live and govern as they choose , their own country for them to rule as they want.

The sad case in Court Four

LOOKING physically incapable of stealing a car, let alone driving one at high speed, a tiny 14-year-old Aboriginal boy appeared in the Perth Children's Court yesterday to face charges arising from Monday's deadly car chase.

As he sat quietly on a swivel chair before Judge Kate O'Brien, his feet barely touching the carpet in Court Four, the authorities around him discussed whether years of sniffing solvents had made him unfit to plead to charges of unlawful killing, stealing a car and reckless driving.

On Monday a 12-year-old passenger in the allegedly stolen car died when it collided with a utility after racing through a red light.

On July 7, under the Mentally Impaired Defendants Act, the 14-year-old boy was released into the community after being deemed so brain damaged that he could not understand a charge of car theft and reckless driving.

In considering his fate yesterday, Judge O'Brien said she was curious about how the boy, a problematic ward of the State, had managed to evade authorities keen to remove him from bad influences such as his 22-year-old brother, a member of the car stealing gang the South Side Sneaks.

http://www.thewest.com.au/20030821/n...sto109586.html

Old Aug 20th 2003, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A real Australian life story

Originally posted by pommie bastard
I am one of the few Poms that do not dis-like the Abos , some of the half casts are trouble but the full breds are fine people .
This story gives an insight to what the typical young Abo has become , the blame lies with a system that tells them that they are different from all others in Australia .
I can see no hope in this because pollies want a race apart to feed the old broken down ideas of what Muti-Culturalism is . Australias native people see the immigrants as land stealers who wish them to embrace capitalism and its culture of personal greed , the only sure way to deal with this is to create a new homeland/country on this Island for them to live and govern as they choose , their own country for them to rule as they want.

LOOKING physically incapable of stealing a car, let alone driving one at high speed, a tiny 14-year-old Aboriginal boy appeared in the Perth Children's Court yesterday to face charges arising from Monday's deadly car chase.

As he sat quietly on a swivel chair before Judge Kate O'Brien, his feet barely touching the carpet in Court Four, the authorities around him discussed whether years of sniffing solvents had made him unfit to plead to charges of unlawful killing, stealing a car and reckless driving.

On Monday a 12-year-old passenger in the allegedly stolen car died when it collided with a utility after racing through a red light.

On July 7, under the Mentally Impaired Defendants Act, the 14-year-old boy was released into the community after being deemed so brain damaged that he could not understand a charge of car theft and reckless driving.

In considering his fate yesterday, Judge O'Brien said she was curious about how the boy, a problematic ward of the State, had managed to evade authorities keen to remove him from bad influences such as his 22-year-old brother, a member of the car stealing gang the South Side Sneaks.

That is as maybe, but what can I get down your way near a beach for $300,000 and is it a white area with hot sun and wet water?
Old Aug 20th 2003, 5:07 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Wilf
That is as maybe, but what can I get down your way near a beach for $300,000 and is it a white area with hot sun and wet water?
Good point and well made.

Old Aug 20th 2003, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Good point and well made.

Well you see I have worked very hard over the last 10 years and managed to drag myself up from a hard start in life in a 6 bedroom house in Surrey with just the one cleaner and now I think I deserve a break from this UK hellhole. I mean I am no racist and I can prove it. One of my daughters had a black friend at school but we soon moved so it was OK. Anyway, you must see that after such testing times I well deserve a break from these sorts of trouble makers. I am all for the legal immigrants you see but it is the illegal ones (convicts) that I object to, so if you could oblige me by clearing the place before I get there I would be much obliged and will shout you fish and chips or whatever it is you lower class people eat.
Old Aug 20th 2003, 5:44 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

whatever it is you lower class people eat.
Grass?
Old Aug 20th 2003, 5:55 pm
Banned

Well you see I have worked very hard over the last 10 years and managed to drag myself up from a hard start in life in a 6 bedroom house in Surrey with just the one cleaner and now I think I deserve a break from this UK hellhole. I mean I am no racist and I can prove it. One of my daughters had a black friend at school but we soon moved so it was OK. Anyway, you must see that after such testing times I well deserve a break from these sorts of trouble makers. I am all for the legal immigrants you see but it is the illegal ones (convicts) that I object to, so if you could oblige me by clearing the place before I get there I would be much obliged and will shout you fish and chips or whatever it is you lower class people eat.

Me Pom next door neighbour says he's never had it so good , he's not got a money worry now because he's spent all that dosh he bought with him and now he's living off the state which proves for his every need .
The bleeders down the dole have offered work to him but bugger that he says why work for piss poor wages and get hammered on tax then have to pay for Health care , no hes happy down the beach and watching the weather reports.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Aug 20th 2003 at 7:23 pm.
Old Aug 20th 2003, 6:12 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Take a look:
Murrin Bridge: First Aboriginal Community to run a Vinyard & Winery
Attached Thumbnails A real Australian life story-murrinbridgeplayground.jpg