For Real

Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

kerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant future
Default For Real

Our house has just gone on the market .
We only have a few days left before we decide between Adelaide or Brisbane jobs offers.(still cant decide).
I'm so scared hope we are doing the right thing :scared:.
So Guess it watch out Oz ere we come
Kerry
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: For Real

Hi Kerry,

Us too, our house went on just over week ago, only had one waste of time viewer up to now, keep sitting by phone willing it to ring!!!. Agents said when we enquired, that it was a good time to sell, just as busy as Spring!! Yeah right! did'nt desperately want our business by any chance!

Anyways we're off to Brisbane, which one as you swaying more towards out of the two?

Sadie
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kerrieee
We only have a few days left before we decide between Adelaide or Brisbane jobs offers.(still cant decide).
Kerry
Go on.

HEADS - Adelaide

TAILS - Brisbane

Good luck with your decision.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

kerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The S's
Hi Kerry,

Us too, our house went on just over week ago, only had one waste of time viewer up to now, keep sitting by phone willing it to ring!!!. Agents said when we enquired, that it was a good time to sell, just as busy as Spring!! Yeah right! did'nt desperately want our business by any chance!

Anyways we're off to Brisbane, which one as you swaying more towards out of the two?

Sadie
Hi Sadie,
I'm like a bloody flag, blowing in both directions at present.
The better job is in Adelaide, Any help appreciated as we are stuck at present.
The Estate Agent seemed to think the house would sell quickly .
He must think I've fallen out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
The market is alway slow coming up to Gimme Time, sorry I mean Christmas Time.

Good luck with your house move Sadie
Cheers Kerry
Old Nov 21st 2005, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Kerry,

Could'nt agree with you more bout agent.

I can't give much advice with regards to Adelaide, we've only looked at Perth and Brissy. We decided on Brissy as not so isolated and plenty going on if you want it.

Good luck in your choice though

All the very best to you

Sadie
Old Nov 21st 2005, 1:52 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kerrieee
Kerry
Good luck with the Sale. We originally wanted Adelaide. Me, hubby and two smallish kids. House prices were reasonable and although it got chillier in winter they had heard of heating! Having never visited had heard it was kind of sleepy town with bits and pieces going on but that was all. It was said that it's a beautiful place to live. When we validated we visited Brisbane and loved it so much that we never went to see Adelaide. We like Brisbane for the fact that you are in driving distance for some nice holidays. It's a big enough city yet not too big. And various other reasons came to mind.

I suppose it's what you're after as a family but whatever you decide I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Nov 21st 2005, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Stitch
Good luck with the Sale. We originally wanted Adelaide. Me, hubby and two smallish kids. House prices were reasonable and although it got chillier in winter they had heard of heating! Having never visited had heard it was kind of sleepy town with bits and pieces going on but that was all. It was said that it's a beautiful place to live. When we validated we visited Brisbane and loved it so much that we never went to see Adelaide. We like Brisbane for the fact that you are in driving distance for some nice holidays. It's a big enough city yet not too big. And various other reasons came to mind.

I suppose it's what you're after as a family but whatever you decide I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Cheers

Ginny

Hi Ginny,
I Think that we be okay in either Adelaide or Brisbane, as marco121068 said try heads~ Adelaide or tails~Brisbane, it could come down to that in the end.
We have a 13 year old son and 10 year old Daughter, so need to reseach more into schools.
Would love to do a recce, but no time .
Thanks for your help
Kerry.