Ready Steady ..........GONE!!!!!! Crown v's Pickfords

Wikiposts

Ready Steady ..........GONE!!!!!! Crown v's Pickfords

Old May 27th 2004, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Gryff is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by KayCee
GO GRYFF

Thanks KayCee...ur doing a great cheer leading job...keep up the good work!

I'm off for a very much needed pampering and retail therapy day...so won't be around.....keep up my fight...don't want biggy pinching anyone off me...lol

GO KAYCEE
Old May 27th 2004, 8:50 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, Biggy, I like the idea of you flying people over for your barbie!!! Any offers and I may be able to change my vote!!!!

Well I need to do summit to get me votes ...... while Gryff is away shopping I will steal her supporters lol

Will get the plane tickets booked lol
Old May 27th 2004, 8:50 pm

Hey, Biggy, I like the idea of you flying people over for your barbie!!! Any offers and I may be able to change my vote!!!!

Well I need to do summit to get me votes ...... while Gryff is away shopping I will steal her supporters lol

Will get the plane tickets booked lol
Old May 27th 2004, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

Look forwad to the flight and th BBQ Biggy!!! How many supporters can you steal today and what bribes will you be offering? Try to get as many as you can while gryff is out shopping!!!
Old May 28th 2004, 12:06 am

Look forwad to the flight and th BBQ Biggy!!! How many supporters can you steal today and what bribes will you be offering? Try to get as many as you can while gryff is out shopping!!!
The bribes will depend on how loyal my supporters are lol
Old May 28th 2004, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

Good point! What can you offer to your supporters that Gryff can't? Don't forget you don't have that long to think of a "supporter stealing plan"!!!

You have already offered flights and a BBQ. Not bad! How about a Biggy personalised cap or t-shirt - then you can see who your loyal supporters are!!!
Old May 28th 2004, 12:19 am

Good point! What can you offer to your supporters that Gryff can't? Don't forget you don't have that long to think of a "supporter stealing plan"!!!

You have already offered flights and a BBQ. Not bad! How about a Biggy personalised cap or t-shirt - then you can see who your loyal supporters are!!!
HEHE GOOD ONE.....WORKING ON THE DESIGN AS I TYPE :P

WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!
Old May 28th 2004, 12:30 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Have not deserted you gals - how could I ? - was busy yesterday celebrating my 50th

On MM's point it may not work exactly like that.

Singapore port has had big congestion problems over the last few months so the shipping lines decide on a weekly basis whether they will tranship there or ship direct to OZ.

So the Crown container may not lose the week in transit.

Makes it more intriguing doesn't it

As for who I am backing - well I only have a bribe from Biggy so far
Old May 28th 2004, 12:34 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sky
Im going with Gryff cos shes a yorkshire lass like me ... Come on Gryff! sorry wont be able to make the barbie cos Im in NZ

We used these guys and they were pretty good

Looks like they're fly-tipping everything into a field!!!

I support Biggy 'cos she keeps Nikki out of my hair in the late night chat room!! And I'd like a free 1st class flight to Oz - thanks
Old May 28th 2004, 12:37 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Picture didn't paste!! Here it is:-
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
whites.bmp (234.4 KB, 43 views)
Old May 28th 2004, 12:50 am

Originally posted by arnie2oz
Looks like they're fly-tipping everything into a field!!!

I support Biggy 'cos she keeps Nikki out of my hair in the late night chat room!! And I'd like a free 1st class flight to Oz - thanks

WOOOO HOOOOOO another supporter
Old May 28th 2004, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

trainee_pilot will become famous soon enough

OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh..Kayceee, how is Gryff gonna react to u giving Biggy tips on how to woo support, not very loyal is it lol.

As for me, well seeing tho i have 5 pints on Gryff winning, I must stay loyal to my beer especially as I saw a Pickfords van pass my puter room window this morning.

Also noticed there was a garage sale sign too down that end of the road, not that I am suggesting anything, but a picture of a grinning Dobby was on the freshly painted signs.

Seems to me that Gryff hasnot been shopping at all!!!!
Old May 28th 2004, 2:00 am
Forum Regular

Hi Trainee Pilot!!! I was helping biggy out as i was feeling guilty but i have had the plane tickets on top of the BBQ from Biggy, so it is a very difficult decison! I'm waiting fro Gryff to finish shopping to see what extra can be added - a girl is entitled to change her mind!!!

GO GRYFF!!

GO BIGGY!!!

Old May 28th 2004, 2:07 am

Originally posted by Bix
Have not deserted you gals - how could I ? - was busy yesterday celebrating my 50th

On MM's point it may not work exactly like that.

Singapore port has had big congestion problems over the last few months so the shipping lines decide on a weekly basis whether they will tranship there or ship direct to OZ.

So the Crown container may not lose the week in transit.

Makes it more intriguing doesn't it

As for who I am backing - well I only have a bribe from Biggy so far
Did you have a good birthday sweetie
Old May 28th 2004, 2:11 am

Ohhhhhhhhhh aye Gryff...........shopping!!!! shopping my arse

You've hijacked my Pickfords lorry, this was after u sent it on a tour of Dundee, and your selling all my stuff...........................I'm gutted I am!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.