Old May 26th 2004, 9:52 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Bix
Italian red
any particular itallian red ????
Old May 26th 2004, 9:55 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by biggy
any particular itallian red ????
I don't have expensive taste - prefer volume
Attached Images  
Old May 26th 2004, 9:57 am

Originally posted by Bix
I don't have expensive taste - prefer volume

prefer volume myself lmao....ok back to the wine...i will go to shops first thing in mornin
Old May 26th 2004, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Gryff is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Bix
I was speaking to my mate who works in Brisbane customs last night and he said these containers might need some "special" attention

Now, for a small fee we might be able to arrange..........

oi biggy, Bix was asking me!!!!!

Bloody hubby on the puter last night couldnt get near it....has the cheek to say I'm addicted to Expats!....can't imagine how he gets that idea!!! (but i suppose I have got a star now!!!)
Old May 26th 2004, 7:41 pm

Originally posted by Gryff
oi biggy, Bix was asking me!!!!!

Bloody hubby on the puter last night couldnt get near it....has the cheek to say I'm addicted to Expats!....can't imagine how he gets that idea!!! (but i suppose I have got a star now!!!)
LOL

U addicted to expats never, and congrats on ur star

The reason u couldnt get on puter last nite is........ur hubby is a mole, and he is really on my side re the race....so he was just keepin u off puter for me lol
Old May 26th 2004, 10:11 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Hate to rain on the parade, but have you considered, which shipping companies these, movers use ?. From memory, pickfords, will use P&O, you can track and trace your box, Crown [our sister company} will probably use CMA-CGM {french company] this means the crown box , will get trans shipped in Singapore, which [if they leave on the same day,?]will put it a week behind ,P&O as the generally ship direct. .............. MM
Old May 26th 2004, 10:30 pm

Originally posted by mr mover
Hate to rain on the parade, but have you considered, which shipping companies these, movers use ?. From memory, pickfords, will use P&O, you can track and trace your box, Crown [our sister company} will probably use CMA-CGM {french company] this means the crown box , will get trans shipped in Singapore, which [if they leave on the same day,?]will put it a week behind ,P&O as the generally ship direct. .............. MM

OMG that makes it even then lol cos Gryff's left a week before mine me thinks

How exciting lmao and how sad r we
Old May 26th 2004, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

but this race has become so addictive!!!
Old May 27th 2004, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

LOL

U addicted to expats never, and congrats on ur star

The reason u couldnt get on puter last nite is........ur hubby is a mole, and he is really on my side re the race....so he was just keepin u off puter for me lol
Bloody hell I'd divorce him if I didn't need his visa to get into Aussie!!!
Old May 27th 2004, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

OMG that makes it even then lol cos Gryff's left a week before mine me thinks

How exciting lmao and how sad r we
Well not quite even.....mine left Fri urs left Tues!!! But I'm quietly...ok ok not so quietly...confident!
Old May 27th 2004, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by mr mover
So mr mover...as Crown is ur sister company can I rely on ur support???????

Last edited by Gryff; May 27th 2004 at 1:06 am.
Old May 27th 2004, 1:59 am

OHHHHHHH hehe I thot yours had been away for a week!!!!

I will have to fine the P&O tracking site.....mind you I will need to wait till I know what bloody boat it is on I presume
Old May 27th 2004, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

OHHHHHHH hehe I thot yours had been away for a week!!!!

I will have to fine the P&O tracking site.....mind you I will need to wait till I know what bloody boat it is on I presume
Hmm crown have just rang to say they havent got my customs form.....hmm cant remember having one.....they are sending me another...hope it wont delay anything....im on a mission!!!

Also I've forgotton to send something...bugger so much for being organised with my post it notes!!!!!!!!
Old May 27th 2004, 3:20 am

Originally posted by Gryff
Hmm crown have just rang to say they havent got my customs form.....hmm cant remember having one.....they are sending me another...hope it wont delay anything....im on a mission!!!

Also I've forgotton to send something...bugger so much for being organised with my post it notes!!!!!!!!
Oh noooooo they must ov forgot to give you one....silly buggers

I didnt forget to send anything.....but I was going to recharge my cordless fone and guess what.......they've only gone and packed the charger LMAO!!!!!!

OHHHH the joys of moving
Old May 27th 2004, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

Oh noooooo they must ov forgot to give you one....silly buggers

I didnt forget to send anything.....but I was going to recharge my cordless fone and guess what.......they've only gone and packed the charger LMAO!!!!!!

OHHHH the joys of moving
lol.....don't forget to pack the handset in ur suitcase then.

Come on you lot out there let us know who's side ur on!!!!! It'll make it far more interesting!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.