Ready Steady ..........GONE!!!!!! Crown v's Pickfords

Wikiposts

Ready Steady ..........GONE!!!!!! Crown v's Pickfords

Old May 31st 2004, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Gryff is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by biggy
LMAO he boasting is he...........................I am too busy today to
design anymore stuff and i got shite software on this comp so am restricted to crappy word lol

New merchandise will be out soon
excuses excuses...I'll get me daughter on to it for u...feeling bad about pinching ur supporters...lol
Old May 31st 2004, 9:26 am
Living the dream.

The MCs has a brilliant futureThe MCs has a brilliant futureThe MCs has a brilliant futureThe MCs has a brilliant futureThe MCs has a brilliant futureThe MCs has a brilliant future

Hidehi contestants!

Having recently been chastised by Gryff's Husband for being the eejit who pointed her towards this wonderfull forum. He advised me that it is about time I voted for their furniture to arrive first. He also pointed out the fact that he now is a widower to the internet and that bloody expats thing. So I have 2 things to say :

Very Sorry Nick old chap and
My Vote is for Gryff. :lecture:

Dave and Tina
Old May 31st 2004, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Gryff is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by The MCs
Hidehi contestants!

Having recently been chastised by Gryff's Husband for being the eejit who pointed her towards this wonderfull forum. He advised me that it is about time I voted for their furniture to arrive first. He also pointed out the fact that he now is a widower to the internet and that bloody expats thing. So I have 2 things to say :

Very Sorry Nick old chap and
My Vote is for Gryff. :lecture:

Dave and Tina
Thanks for the vote Dave & Tina.....so biggy the hubby is not a mole after all as he has now got me another vote!...although he has just told me he wishes he had sent the stuff by air now!
Old May 31st 2004, 10:17 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Gryff
Thanks for the vote Dave & Tina.....so biggy the hubby is not a mole after all as he has now got me another vote!...although he has just told me he wishes he had sent the stuff by air now!
och bugger, thinki would be better throwin in the towel just now, all seems to be goin against me......howl howl sob sob
Old May 31st 2004, 10:50 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by biggy
och bugger, thinki would be better throwin in the towel just now, all seems to be goin against me......howl howl sob sob
Don't give up Biggy

I'm still with you - I want those Biggy Boxers

Go Biggy Go!
Old May 31st 2004, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow!! I'm away for a weekend and loads happens!! I still see Gryff is winning but only just!

GO GRYFF

Did like the idea of the boxers and I can see why men would want biggy written across them!!

I'm still voting for Gryff as that was my first choice - and the clothes look more suitable for women!!

Hope you have recovered from the hangover, must have been a good one!!