Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

REACHING THE TENDER AGE OF 45?

REACHING THE TENDER AGE OF 45?

Old May 23rd 2010, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: REACHING THE TENDER AGE OF 45?

Based on our rekkie of last year I'm glad they have log fires and electric blankets!

Bezza
Old May 23rd 2010, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

Based on the electric blankets and log fires we enjoyed last year on a rekkie I know where you're comming from
Old May 24th 2010, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

bluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bezzanbob
Bluekipper,

Out of ineterest what made you leave in the first place and do you think this move is for good?

We've already lived in Oz, some time ago mind you, and are now planning to return in our mid-forties with 2 children so it will be a different experience 'for sure'.

Bezza
Me homesick,,MIL passed away, lots of diff reasons,,Dont regret coming bk, but regret buying a house in UK again!!! anyhow who knows if its forever, im not thinking like that anymore, i go one day at a time now,, makes it easier for me to stay positive and be strong,, its a lovely feeling knowing I can stay here or go back when I want.

Its very hard even now, but Im embracing it best way I can

Bluekipper