Re X-rays

Old Feb 17th 2004, 7:43 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re X-rays

We went for our x-rays last Friday........

I have picked them up today......... they are in a sealed x-ray envelope.......

Our X- ray forms are also inside........ are the x -rays sealed in something else within the envelope...... can the Doc open this envelope or does he not need to look at the pink xray forms?

love boomie
xx
Old Feb 17th 2004, 7:47 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

The doc will open the X-ray forms and have a look at them, he then seals the forms inside the medical forms.

Good luck with the meds!
Old Feb 17th 2004, 7:50 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Pollyana
The doc will open the X-ray forms and have a look at them, he then seals the forms inside the medical forms.

Good luck with the meds!

so its ok for him to open the envelope which holds the xrays yeah?

love boomie
xx

ps thanx for replyin....... begun to think everyone had gone off me after my brissie/melbourne thread
Old Feb 17th 2004, 7:59 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re X-rays

Originally posted by Boomie
We went for our x-rays last Friday........

I have picked them up today......... they are in a sealed x-ray envelope.......

Our X- ray forms are also inside........ are the x -rays sealed in something else within the envelope...... can the Doc open this envelope or does he not need to look at the pink xray forms?

love boomie
xx
Boomie
The doctor may look at the X rays or just read the reports.He/She probably won't send them on unless there is a problem (which I doubt).

Good luck
G
Old Feb 17th 2004, 8:06 pm

Default Re: Re X-rays

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Grayling
Boomie
The doctor may look at the X rays or just read the reports.He/She probably won't send them on unless there is a problem (which I doubt).

Good luck
G [/QUOT

Thanx G...........

That has answered my question............ i was ov the opinion the xrays had to reach sydney still in the envelope with an un broken seal by the x ray dept. Did not know doc cud have a peep!

thanx again

love Boomie
xx
Old Feb 17th 2004, 8:10 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

My doctor actually sat down and showed me bits on the X-ray film, so I knew what sort of thing they were after. He then read through the form itself, said everything was OK, and when he sealed up the med form he put the X-ray form, and the blood test results inside. After that no-one opens it till it gets to DIMIA/AHC
Old Feb 17th 2004, 8:14 pm

Originally posted by Pollyana
My doctor actually sat down and showed me bits on the X-ray film, so I knew what sort of thing they were after. He then read through the form itself, said everything was OK, and when he sealed up the med form he put the X-ray form, and the blood test results inside. After that no-one opens it till it gets to DIMIA/AHC

thanx guys.........

have to keep the stress levels down!!!!!...... to keep my stress lump in my throat at bay!!!!!

love boomie
xx

Old Feb 17th 2004, 8:18 pm
Home and Happy

Just keep posting - keeps the stress down!
Must admit I'd forgotten about the "stress lump in the throat" but as I'm now pacing the unit waiting for my gear to arrive, my "stress lump" seems to have reappeared!