Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Re police checks

Re police checks

Old Nov 4th 2003, 6:33 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re police checks

As you know we have booked our meds for the 19th and 23rd January 04..........

When would be the best time to send off for the police checks so they arrive back around that time......... taking into consideration Christmas and New year hols..........???

Can I also ask......... we know that we have to do a pc for both andy and I but will we need to do one for Lauren who is now 16??????????????

thanx

Boomie
xxxxxx
Old Nov 4th 2003, 6:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Inside info from a mate suggested that I should submit mine at the start of December and I should have it back for mid January.........
And I'm fairly sure its 16 plus, so she will need to get one done.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 7:00 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hiya Polyanna

thanx for ure reply......... early Dec it is then..........

boomie
xxx
Old Nov 4th 2003, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

ry was 16 and we had to get one for him as well, our pccs took 3 weeks and you are not that far from us so it should be about the same time, good luck with the meds, where are you going for them

arlene
Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Oxfordshire, to the Out Laws in Bucks, to Cleveland in Brisbane
josiejo1974 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Re police checks

Originally posted by Boomerang
As you know we have booked our meds for the 19th and 23rd January 04..........

When would be the best time to send off for the police checks so they arrive back around that time......... taking into consideration Christmas and New year hols..........???

Can I also ask......... we know that we have to do a pc for both andy and I but will we need to do one for Lauren who is now 16??????????????

thanx

Boomie
xxxxxx
Hi Lisa

Our's were back within a week, however that was at the beginning of September. I reckon you should apply in the first week of December.

We've booked our Chest X-rays for the second week in January but are unable to book our Med Appt though until beginning of December as they don't work that far ahead!!

Oh well, at least it's taking my mind off the house sale!

Jo
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:30 am

Default Hiya Arlene

Originally posted by arlene
ry was 16 and we had to get one for him as well, our pccs took 3 weeks and you are not that far from us so it should be about the same time, good luck with the meds, where are you going for them

arlene
thanx for ure reply....

not to far no............

We are from Stoke on Trent........... near to Trentham Gardens.......... so the Doctors we are using is Hanford Health Centre on New Inn Lane, Hanford....... and the x rays and bloods will be done at the Central out patients dept. Hartshill.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:34 am

Default Re: Re police checks

Originally posted by josiejo1974
Hi Lisa

Our's were back within a week, however that was at the beginning of September. I reckon you should apply in the first week of December.

We've booked our Chest X-rays for the second week in January but are unable to book our Med Appt though until beginning of December as they don't work that far ahead!!

Oh well, at least it's taking my mind off the house sale!

Jo

Hiya Jo.......... do you have to book for ure x rays and bloods?........i was of the opinionthat i could just pop in......

I think we will get those done around the same time as you..... cant risk the results not being ready for the meds with it being the festive season.

let me know when you get ure dates booked for ure meds.......

fingers crossed with the house.......

love lisa
xxxx