Re PM messages

Old Nov 25th 2003, 8:03 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow Re PM messages

When sending a pm message......... I was able to do a massage tracking........ has this facility now ceased?

or is it a blonde oversight!!!!!!

Boomie
xx
Old Nov 26th 2003, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Boomers,

you could still do it last week

Claire
Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

noodle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Re PM messages

Originally posted by Boomerang
When sending a pm message......... I was able to do a massage tracking........ has this facility now ceased?

or is it a blonde oversight!!!!!!

Boomie
xx
I only discovered message tracking last week, but since the weekend, it doesn't seem to be available! The search facility has gone a bit pear shaped as well!!!

Noodle
Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

What is message tracking? Oh, and while I'm on the scrounge for technical advice how do you get a picture under your username or as part of your signature? I've only seen those 40 avie thingy's or you can put your own in but it seems to want a web address. Help appreciated - I've been to FAQ's already incidentally and still none the wiser. At the moment I'm just into typing a message and putting a yellow smiley or a green cheesy grin!

OzTennis
Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:28 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by OzTennis
What is message tracking? Oh, and while I'm on the scrounge for technical advice how do you get a picture under your username or as part of your signature? I've only seen those 40 avie thingy's or you can put your own in but it seems to want a web address. Help appreciated - I've been to FAQ's already incidentally and still none the wiser. At the moment I'm just into typing a message and putting a yellow smiley or a green cheesy grin!

OzTennis
My Forum / Edit Profile / Edit Options / Change Avatar (last on the page). Then you upload your (very small!) avatar from anywhere on your hard disk.

I seem to be in 'support' mode today! Well, it IS what I do!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

OzTennis

Hi OzTennis

There was a facility available to check whether people have read your messages, and when they'd read them. As for the picture, I asked hubby last night and he said that I have to find an animated gif on the web and then save it and put it in my profile. I'm gonna have a go in a bit. I'm a bit crap- and have only just worked out how to use the smileys!!!

Noodle
Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

I've just found some really funny, but very rude adult gifs whilst searching. Better not use them!!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:36 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by noodle
I've just found some really funny, but very rude adult gifs whilst searching. Better not use them!!
Cowardly custard!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:45 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

OzTennis
WBB told me how to get a signature picture in a previous thread. See:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=192815

Jane
Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by noodle
Hi OzTennis

There was a facility available to check whether people have read your messages, and when they'd read them. As for the picture, I asked hubby last night and he said that I have to find an animated gif on the web and then save it and put it in my profile. I'm gonna have a go in a bit. I'm a bit crap- and have only just worked out how to use the smileys!!!

Noodle
Noodle

Thanks for that, I'll give it a try when I can.

OzTennis
Old Nov 26th 2003, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally posted by JaneandJim
WBB told me how to get a signature picture in a previous thread. See:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=192815

Jane
Thanks a lot for that Jane, I'll 'give it a try.

OzTennis
Old Nov 26th 2003, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

OzTennis

I give up. Have saved loads of little pics, but can't bloody well put them where I want. have to wait until hubby comes home!! How've you got on?

Noodle