Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Re:- Passports For Children!!!!!!!!

Re:- Passports For Children!!!!!!!!

Old May 19th 2003, 4:43 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow Re:- Passports For Children!!!!!!!!

We have sent off for all five passports for the kids, so the agent can include the passport numbers on our visa application which is being sent this Friday.............Well, enclosing all certified copies of their birth certificate by the Solicitors is not good enough for the passport office!!!!!!!

I though everything was ok since they we quick enough to take the £128 off my switch card - which of cause I questioned "It's one of the first things we do!!!!!!!!" replied the litle voice.

No........I've got to send all the originals, BUT.....if I send them special delivery to get there tomorrow (£3.75 which I have) I can phone them up on Wednesday afternoon and they will give me the numbers.

So PLEASE remember folks NO CERTIFIED COPIES ALLOWED in LIVERPOOL PASSPORT OFFICE!!!!!:lecture:

Love Lisa

Last edited by Boomie; May 19th 2003 at 8:28 pm.
Old May 19th 2003, 8:29 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default re passports

Has anyone else had this problem because we are only required to send certified copies with our visa application?

Lisa
Old May 20th 2003, 1:08 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: re passports

Originally posted by Boomerang
Has anyone else had this problem because we are only required to send certified copies with our visa application?

Lisa
All passport applications ask for original documentation - as do the DVLA. Because I lost my birth certificate I had to get 'another' original issued by the Belfast office. I always thought at the time it would be sensible to get two! After running round the country to get passports done in London in a day because I needed to fly in and out of the UK too soon to risk the post. I then needed to send originals of birth and marriage off for my new driving licence. You could consider getting copies of both of these now or just be better organised than me!!!

Cheers