Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Re; Steve Irwin and his babe

Re; Steve Irwin and his babe

Old Jan 3rd 2004, 8:26 am
lynsteve

Cool Re; Steve Irwin and his babe

i think Stevo had it under control okay, one piece of chicken dangling over the croc and babe safely tucked away under his arm, no probs. But i don't hear anyone around complaining about the little girl here in adelaide with her face ripped to shreds by a pit bull. she was left in the garden with the dog. Now can you believe that?

Old Jan 3rd 2004, 8:41 am
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice
Default Re: Re; Steve Irwin and his babe

Originally posted by lynsteve
i think Stevo had it under control okay, one piece of chicken dangling over the croc and babe safely tucked away under his arm, no probs. But i don't hear anyone around complaining about the little girl here in adelaide with her face ripped to shreds by a pit bull. she was left in the garden with the dog. Now can you believe that?

Anyone who puts a child in danger no matter how nice or famous that person is should be investigated by the police. I like Steve but to do that was simply pathetic. Wacko Jacko is the same dangling that baby, no concern what so ever for the child just attention seeking. A croc is a wild animal and totaly unpredictable. What if Steve had fallen backwards and the croc had attacked??? Sorry but anyone willing to gain points by using a child needs investigating. Princess Anne's dog needs destroying too. It attacks someone walking in the park then kills the Queens corgi.
I know the Stevo fans will say "but he knew what he was doing" sorry but so what the baby was, no matter how trained Steve is, for a moment in danger, his wife Terry is puddled to let him do it.
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 8:43 am
lynsteve

Cool

So what about the little girl and the pit bull??? Get my drift

Old Jan 3rd 2004, 8:47 am
ABCDiamond

So what about the little girl and the pit bull??? Get my drift
Did the police investigate ? and will they be prosecuting ?

Old Jan 3rd 2004, 8:50 am
lynsteve

What Steve or the owner of the dog? ps the dog was put down.

Old Jan 3rd 2004, 8:56 am
ABCDiamond

What Steve or the owner of the dog? ps the dog was put down.
The owner of the Dog ? This could get confusing, Steve Irwin apparently has got a Pit Bull aswell.

Old Jan 3rd 2004, 10:11 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Re: Re; Steve Irwin and his babe

i don't hear anyone around complaining about the little girl here in adelaide with her face ripped to shreds by a pit bull. she was left in the garden with the dog. Now can you believe that?
Probably because we don't know about it. If you posted the report, then I think you would get a similar reaction as there was to the Steve Idiotwin fiasco.
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 10:55 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
This could get confusing, Steve Irwin apparently has got a Pit Bull aswell.

MMmmm Pit Bulls. Hundreds of these dogs advertised in the papers. I wathced in horror the other day as a couple were dragged along the dog beach by a pit bull. Totally out of control and about to get loose. I grabbed my daughter and our dog and headed off home. Most of these animals seemed to be owned by irrisponsible people with no knowledge of dog handling and see the dog just as some sort of status symbol. Probably all owned by hoons!

As for Steve Erwin, well anyone who thinks this is ok because he 'knows' crocks is as mad as he is. The man should and hopefully will be prosecuted. I know for a fact that if I had seen this performance I would have shouted out something to him. Wonder if anyone did?
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 11:28 am
WBB

Originally posted by janeyray
MMmmm Pit Bulls. Hundreds of these dogs advertised in the papers. I wathced in horror the other day as a couple were dragged along the dog beach by a pit bull. Totally out of control and about to get loose. I grabbed my daughter and our dog and headed off home. Most of these animals seemed to be owned by irrisponsible people with no knowledge of dog handling and see the dog just as some sort of status symbol. Probably all owned by hoons!

As for Steve Erwin, well anyone who thinks this is ok because he 'knows' crocks is as mad as he is. The man should and hopefully will be prosecuted. I know for a fact that if I had seen this performance I would have shouted out something to him. Wonder if anyone did?
the clip i watched on the news was shocking, the crowd seemed to be enjoying the show and laughing but i guess they must of thought about it later and made complaints.