Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rates when Renting???

Rates when Renting???

Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of
Default Rates when Renting???

Hi
In Australia who pays the rates when you rent a house
thankyou
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Beermonster is just really niceBeermonster is just really niceBeermonster is just really niceBeermonster is just really niceBeermonster is just really niceBeermonster is just really niceBeermonster is just really niceBeermonster is just really niceBeermonster is just really niceBeermonster is just really nice
Default Re: Rates when Renting???

Originally Posted by coffeebean
Hi
In Australia who pays the rates when you rent a house
thankyou
The landlord.

The only thing you will be liable for is excess water usage (if applicable)
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:47 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Beermonster
The landlord.

The only thing you will be liable for is excess water usage (if applicable)
But don't forget the Rent aswell

They may/should also need to do personal contents Insurance cover. But yes, the Landlord pays just about everything else.

Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

so its telephone / electric / water / gas if you have it and content insurance that you have to pay
is that right
thanks so much
Old Feb 5th 2006, 12:31 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rates when Renting???

so its telephone / electric / water / gas if you have it and content insurance that you have to pay
is that right
thanks so much
Yep, that's it.

So much cheaper than the UK.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

what on earth has bought you to the uk ??? if you dont mind me asking that is
Old Feb 5th 2006, 12:58 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute

what on earth has bought you to the uk ??? if you dont mind me asking that is
I wanted a better reason to appreciate the life I had back home in Australia.

No, seriously, I have friends and relatives in the UK, and I'd always wanted to see the place, so I came over for a working holiday on a 4-year ancestry visa.

Two years on, I am now married to a beautiful English woman, and planning to return home with her at the end of 2007. :coo:
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

ahhh
i see - glad to hear you havent lost your marbles lol
where from aus are you from ?? where in blackcountry are you and your wife?
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:34 pm
Fighting my corner

ahhh
i see - glad to hear you havent lost your marbles lol

where from aus are you from ??
Perth, Western Australia - though I'll be going back to South Australia, which is where most of my Aussie mates are these days.

where in blackcountry are you and your wife?
I'm not one for giving out personal details online, so you'll have to excuse me for avoiding specifics - but I can tell you that we're in Staffs.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

no worries only asked as we are in dudley area
all the best
Old Feb 5th 2006, 3:30 pm
Fighting my corner

no worries only asked as we are in dudley area
all the best
Cheers mate.