Reload this Page >

Rangers Supporters Clubs + Pork Sausages

Rangers Supporters Clubs + Pork Sausages

Old Apr 20th 2006, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

wmckellar will become famous soon enough
Smile Rangers Supporters Clubs + Pork Sausages

Guys and Gals,

Question 1 - Does anyone know of any Rangers supporters clubs in Brisbane anywhere? (GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB)?

Is there any Rangers fans out there going to watch the game on Sun too??? I am going to the Pig and Whistle at Queens St to watch it if anyone is interested.

Question 2 - I can not seem to find decent Pork Sausages here - Anyone know of any sausages that taste anywhere near normal??

Answers on a postcard . . . .

Old Apr 20th 2006, 4:22 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rangers Supporters Clubs + Pork Sausages

Originally Posted by wmckellar
Guys and Gals,

Question 2 - I can not seem to find decent Pork Sausages here - Anyone know of any sausages that taste anywhere near normal??
Decent sausages in OZ? LOL PMSL LMFAO

Seriously, my suggestion would be to check out local butchers.

We have a sausage manufacturer in WA called 'the british sausage company'. They are ok. They might be available nationally or there could be a local outfit similar over your way.

Don't try to find a decent black pudding here or it will end in tears lol
Old Apr 20th 2006, 4:25 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Decent sausages in OZ? LOL PMSL LMFAO

Seriously, my suggestion would be to check out local butchers.

We have a sausage manufacturer in WA called 'the british sausage company'. They are ok. They might be available nationally or there could be a local outfit similar over your way.

Don't try to find a decent black pudding here or it will end in tears lol

castlemaine black pudding is OK but nowt like the UK stuff the local butcher here does a lovely pork sausage
Old Apr 20th 2006, 4:26 am

Guys and Gals,

Question 1 - Does anyone know of any Rangers supporters clubs in Brisbane anywhere? (GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB)?

Is there any Rangers fans out there going to watch the game on Sun too??? I am going to the Pig and Whistle at Queens St to watch it if anyone is interested.

Ask wmoore where he got the Haggis from he brought to ours...its a butcher is Nrissie does Scottish stuff....and if you go can you get me some Irn Bru and some bloddy marmite...pleeeeze
Old Apr 20th 2006, 4:27 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
castlemaine black pudding is OK but nowt like the UK stuff the local butcher here does a lovely pork sausage
I think I have tried castlemaine and it turns to a watery goo (as they all do here) when you try to fry it.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 4:28 am

found it here ye go http://www.highlandflingproducts.com/
Old Apr 20th 2006, 4:29 am
Banned

I think I have tried castlemaine and it turns to a watery goo (as they all do here) when you try to fry it.
UK black pudding is simply the best I have ever eaten. NZ black pudding is quite good but the UK stuff is in a league of it's own. From memory the castlemaine stuff is ok as long as it's eaten cold.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 4:30 am

OMG they make black puddin and square sliced ahhhhh
Old Apr 20th 2006, 4:34 am

make sure the pan is mega hot then turn it down I find that helps...or do it in a hot oven
Old Apr 20th 2006, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

That webpage is super - tottie scones and Slice . . . will be there 1st thing sat morning.

Thanks for that
Old Apr 20th 2006, 4:53 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Guys and Gals,

No Rangers supporters but huge Winton Rovers supporters club down here.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

sorry will.... I'm a celtic fan!! (dad's a blue nose so someone had to even things up! hehehe)

can't make the game this saturday (will be recovering from the thingy on friday! ) but i'll come along at watch next time!!

and highland fling is great! a friend of my from school brought me in some stuff one day!!! bliss!!!!!!
Old Apr 20th 2006, 5:45 am
Banned

make sure the pan is mega hot then turn it down I find that helps...or do it in a hot oven
Thanks for the tip Biggy

Cheers
Old Apr 20th 2006, 6:15 am

That webpage is super - tottie scones and Slice . . . will be there 1st thing sat morning.

Thanks for that
remember my order and add to it some tattie scones
Old Apr 20th 2006, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

Fy the game is on Sun night 21:30 . . . i am sure there could be some friendly rivalry ha.

I will need to check this guy out for some tottie scones etc . . . i think i have just died and went to heaven ha

Who would have though you would miss your food so much ! ! !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.