Reload this Page >

The rampant rabbit, million dollar question

The rampant rabbit, million dollar question

Old Jul 4th 2004, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough
Default The rampant rabbit, million dollar question

Ann-Marie has just raised a very interesting point, and seeing as i'm already half-baked this evening it seems like a perfectly good time to ask.

The rampant rabbit, wonderful invention, can she get one in aus ?
does she take it with her ?
If so how ? could be interesting going through customs x-ray machine with that in her bag lol or does she send it by boat ? " and what's in this box madam " ? lol

We thought it was a great question so decided to ask, could be interesting to see just WHO else has done this lol

All those with no inhibitions please step forward

Paul
Old Jul 4th 2004, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

trainee_pilot will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The rampant rabbit, million dollar question

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Ann-Marie has just raised a very interesting point, and seeing as i'm already half-baked this evening it seems like a perfectly good time to ask.

If so how ? could be interesting going through customs x-ray machine with that in her bag lol or does she send it by boat ? " and what's in this box madam " ? lol

We thought it was a great question so decided to ask, could be interesting to see just WHO else has done this lol

Paul
ask biggy and gryff next time they are on...i seem to remember various conversations about 'dibblers' (do a search!) and seeing tho they are both now in oz they may be able to answer your query buzz buzz
Old Jul 4th 2004, 6:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Paul
take it on the flight, for the sore back
Old Jul 4th 2004, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

a knee-length boot stuffed with socks, etc, to keep their shape might work...

Oz is full of sex superstores! We were driving down the M57 yesterday and saw signs to Pleasureland in Southport. I said to hubby, if we were in Oz, what would 'Pleasureland' be? 'A sex-shop', says he!
Old Jul 4th 2004, 6:57 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

:scared:
Old Jul 4th 2004, 6:58 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Take it with you , but if I were in your shoes Id be paranoid at airport security....how funny if you get rumbled!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 4th 2004, 7:00 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by lucyb
Take it with you , but if I were in your shoes Id be paranoid at airport security....how funny if you get rumbled!!!!!!!!!

I have heard you have to take the batteries out

Nikki x
Old Jul 4th 2004, 7:15 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

dont go bringing rabbits into Australia-first time round was bad enough:lecture:

rampant rabbits and Australia
Old Jul 4th 2004, 9:02 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Someone asked about this last year I think, but I think they had loads of stuff........enough that it had to besent by the shippers in the end I believe!! Just take out any batteries and declare it as personal goods
Nearest I had was a pile of 'interesting' novels......they were in one of the boxes opened by AQIS, cos they were packed with some toiletries.....and I'm sure the books were more thumbed by the time they arrived then thay were when they left!!
Old Jul 4th 2004, 9:15 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ahah, the search facility has decided to work for a change......

The thread I remembered was actually Carrianne's (bet you never thought this one would be resurrected mate!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=166088

but theres another one as well...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=132109

Old Jul 4th 2004, 9:16 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by Pollyana
Someone asked about this last year I think, but I think they had loads of stuff........enough that it had to besent by the shippers in the end I believe!! Just take out any batteries and declare it as personal goods
Nearest I had was a pile of 'interesting' novels......they were in one of the boxes opened by AQIS, cos they were packed with some toiletries.....and I'm sure the books were more thumbed by the time they arrived then thay were when they left!!

MMMMmmm... I asked about this a while back - thinking of starting the first Ann Summers francise in Perth - well I'll have no Hubs to shove out to the pub for a while

Anyone fancy coming to a party after 25th July ???

Jill

Old Jul 4th 2004, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of

I had too much to bring over when we came out , so it all went in the shippment. I missed my rabbit so much!
Now I'm going home and will only be taking favs, so would I be able to pack it in my hand luggage, or suitcase, and is it something that I have to tell them about? Im not used to travel so don't know about whats to be divulged.

Old Jul 4th 2004, 11:27 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Paul
Take it hand luggage, after all there are 24 hrs on the plane to get though

Kala
Old Jul 5th 2004, 1:14 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by devonchick
I had too much to bring over when we came out , so it all went in the shippment. I missed my rabbit so much!
Now I'm going home and will only be taking favs, so would I be able to pack it in my hand luggage, or suitcase, and is it something that I have to tell them about? Im not used to travel so don't know about whats to be divulged.

Sent you a P.M. Devonchick
Old Jul 5th 2004, 1:22 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

[QUOTEto ask.

I wouldnt bother bringing you likkle pea tickler, you can get them over here at every sex shop for miles around. There is a sexpo exhibition every year in Melbourne selling everything you can imagine under 1 roof..
You will find sextastic and xxx shops on every corner, so dont fret yourself into a lather (unless you throw your rabbit into the washer with your clothes with a box of omo)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.