Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

rainingagain v. PB

rainingagain v. PB

Old May 5th 2003, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default rainingagain v. PB

Hey guys, just thought of a good night out - get rainingagain and PB together with a few VB`s down them and let them slug it out - we could organise a few pub games - e.g. Who can provide the largest number of newspaper cuttings stating crime is rising in UK/OZ, etc. etc.

Should be good for a laugh!!!
Old May 5th 2003, 11:22 am
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: rainingagain v. PB

Originally posted by Rosy
Hey guys, just thought of a good night out - get rainingagain and PB together with a few VB`s down them and let them slug it out - we could organise a few pub games - e.g. Who can provide the largest number of newspaper cuttings stating crime is rising in UK/OZ, etc. etc.

It's fun for a while but I've got to admit that I'm beginning to get bored with this constant 'one-downsmanship' - "I've got a worse life than you have." etc.

Is it a Pom thing? It's not something I hear a lot of around the rest of mainland Europe and certainly not something you get so much of in the USA.

How about you aussies here - If I've got a cold do you feel an immediate compulsion to tell me about the time you had pneumonia?

Perry
Old May 5th 2003, 11:27 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Rosy

yeah just what we need a TROLLATHON, pb and his alter ego, i,d rather watch NEIGHBOURS,...........mm
Old May 5th 2003, 11:42 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Well Rainman should buy an umbrella, alot cheaper than moving to OZ, and maybe an armoured car for protection against all that crime , in fact thinking about it he reminds me of that old bird in `Murder she wrote` I did,nt know how she managed to find so much crime each week either.
Old May 5th 2003, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

thinking about it he reminds me of that old bird in `Murder she wrote` I did,nt know how she managed to find so much crime each week either.
Probably lives in Coronation Street and has a holiday home in Wolford
Old May 5th 2003, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

joebloggs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by kentcoast

Is it a Pom thing?

I could be wrong about this, but i have a suspiscion that rainingagain is an ozzie stuck in london, who's decided to get his own back on PB for all his neagtive postings...but hey who knows?
Old May 5th 2003, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by joebloggs
I could be wrong about this, but i have a suspiscion that rainingagain is an ozzie stuck in london, who's decided to get his own back on PB for all his neagtive postings...but hey who knows?
....or perhaps Stoney giving PB a taste of his own medicine? (sorry stone if I'm wrong!)
Old May 5th 2003, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

rainingagain is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by joebloggs
Gidday joebloggs...opps saying gidday didn't give it away did it?

But that is a big insult "cobber" (opps again). We may be going to Adelaide but doesn't mean we have to like Aussies

Once Bald Butts gets over his jet-lag, we'll hear some more balanced posts
Old May 5th 2003, 6:49 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Gonna call him RA for short i think, mind you with all the attacks he,s made on london it could be IRA......only kidding RA don't start off on one again.:scared:
Old May 5th 2003, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

rainingagain is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by paulf
Gonna call him RA for short i think, mind you with all the attacks he,s made on london it could be IRA......only kidding RA don't start off on one again.:scared:
i'm all posted out me thinks. now, time to delete all those "Reply to post..." emails.