Radio Stations

Old Jan 14th 2004, 6:11 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Radio Stations

In Sydney we have

Nova 96.9 Merrick & Rosso are probably some of the few comedians in Oz that are funny. Puts a smile on my face on the drive to work. Music is a bit playlisty and Guy Sebastian gets too much air play

JJJ 105.7 A bit shit Oz Rock at times but plays some good alternative stuff at others.

104.9 MMM Bogan Alert. ACDC to the Max

WSFM Best of the seventies eighties and nineties. Best of if you like the Carpenters, Celine Dion and Michael Bolton

104.1 Today FM For the hairdressers

94.5 FBI Good for something different and to get away from the ads

88 Bondi FM The most chilled out relaxed radio station. It is seriously laid back and gets you into the Bondi Groove.

I am sure I have missed some in Sydney and someone else to do the other cities.
Old Jan 14th 2004, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

We get Nova in Perth which is quite good and of course TripleJ which is the best one but the woman waffles a bit too much.

94.5, loads of 80's and same songs almost every day
96fm loads of 80's as above but the breakfast crew have good banter

These are the only ones I can think of off the top of me head
Old Jan 14th 2004, 6:24 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

I posted a thread giving a URL of a great site for UK radio stations that you can listen live on the net. Well the same site has Australian stations to, so if you are in the uk and want to listen to some oz stations, try the link below.
Enjoy !!

http://www.mikesradioworld.com/

Old Jan 14th 2004, 7:46 am
MVFC

Carl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the rough

Are there any radio stations in Australia similar to talkSPORT?
Old Jan 14th 2004, 7:58 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Carl, Im unsure as to the content of talk sport but if you follow the link below youll see 2 sport stations that you can have a listen to:

http://www.mikesradioworld.com/oceania.html

sport92.7 from melbourne & 2ky from sydney