Radio rentals ?

Old Aug 28th 2003, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Default Radio rentals ?

Hi does anyone know where radio rentals is in perth , have heard there is one in Osbourne Park , so Di can you help , my washer has packed up , electrical and us just dont get on
Thanks Joanne
Old Aug 28th 2003, 1:10 am
Can't re member

welshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nicewelshpom is just really nice
Default Re: Radio rentals ?

Originally posted by jopaulss
Hi does anyone know where radio rentals is in perth , have heard there is one in Osbourne Park , so Di can you help , my washer has packed up , electrical and us just dont get on
Thanks Joanne
Tried www.yellowpages.com.au ? or http://www.radiorent.com.au/locate_store.asp ?
Old Aug 28th 2003, 1:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Welshpom sat here on this didnt think to do a search
Joanne
Old Aug 28th 2003, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all
Default Re: Radio rentals ?

Have you found it??

You've finally had enough then & given in?? 'bout time too you daft bat.

Old Aug 28th 2003, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Been down found it , but i need 3 references , they have to contact our landlord etc etc !!! Think i will go and buy one might be easier. I will miss the laundromatt and standing in there for 2 hours a week , and the kids moaning they have run out of underwear .
Joanne
Did look out for you Di incase you where having a coffee and cake somewhere , you werent so i had them myself
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

[Did look out for you Di incase you where having a coffee and cake somewhere , you werent so i had them myself [/QUOTE]

Should have told me and I would have met you somewhere.. 'doh another piece of cake has escaped my hips.

xx