Radio

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Aldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura about
Default Radio

Just wondering what (if any) "UK" or UK represented radio stations are available in Australia?

I searched for radio on the forum and it brought up around 300 results... too many to search through !!!

And I mean transmitted on the radio... not on the net

Last edited by Aldebaran; Nov 2nd 2005 at 8:05 am. Reason: update
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 8:27 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of
Default Re: Radio

Originally Posted by Aldebaran
Just wondering what (if any) "UK" or UK represented radio stations are available in Australia?

I searched for radio on the forum and it brought up around 300 results... too many to search through !!!

And I mean transmitted on the radio... not on the net
It's called short wave, It's been going forever, get a radio with SW bands, the BBc is no probs finding 24h broadcasts, just listen for the accent

Oz does have radio statoins too
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Aldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Radio

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
It's called short wave, It's been going forever, get a radio with SW bands, the BBc is no probs finding 24h broadcasts, just listen for the accent

Oz does have radio statoins too
Australia has radio stations !! :-)

I was just wondering if I would be able to listen to my UK chart music.