Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

? racism in Australia

Wikiposts

? racism in Australia

Old May 8th 2003, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

Whilst I have now wish to get involved in any one upmanship or other heated debate I can say from when I worked at the Aboriginal Legal Centre that different tribes were fighting over the same land and there was in some cases abuses of the system - having said that name me a system that hasnt been abused where there is monetary gain.
Old May 9th 2003, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

muppetking is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Slippers
In answer to your previous enquiry, Brixton is in England.

Hope this is of some help.

Slippers
Even better I can show you what it looks like! http://www.urban75.org/brixton/photos/
Old May 9th 2003, 8:00 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Brixton is a shithole, remember John Major insisting he was a brixton lad.
Old May 9th 2003, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

hey careful

i come from brixton..!!

cheers

richard
Old May 9th 2003, 8:12 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Bet you don't want to leave that little peice of heaven.
Ohh for the joy of Electric Avenue, you,ll miss it I,m sure
Old May 9th 2003, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

At least you can now buy your 'herbs' on the street corner in full view of the Police.
Old May 9th 2003, 8:19 am
?????????

And polyfilla.
Old May 9th 2003, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

well i don't live on the front line any more

but luckily for the whole of the u.k only brixton is blighted by drugs as you would never come accross them in 'say' manchester or leeds or *insert any town in the u.k*

cheers

richard
Old May 9th 2003, 9:22 am
Badge

Originally posted by muppetking
Even better I can show you what it looks like! http://www.urban75.org/brixton/photos/
hey

wish i could afford to live there!!!!

<grin>

i thought it was up and coming now

badgers

Old May 9th 2003, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Slippers is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers muppetking. Enjoyed the pictures but would like to pick a bone with these full-of-themselves Poms.

All those swanky big shots pictured in London, lights and heaters on everywhere you look, and the cocky looks on their arrogant faces boarding those trains - enough to make pioneer NZers like me sick. They don't need to rub it in do they? Here we are, trying to do our best, saving our 10%s and taking Gerry Brownlee's admonishments that we need a "short sharp shock" of cold showers to get us to save more, and all they can do back there in the UK is show off. They make me sick.

Cheers, Slippers
Old May 9th 2003, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

muppetking is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Slippers
Cheers muppetking. Enjoyed the pictures but would like to pick a bone with these full-of-themselves Poms.

All those swanky big shots pictured in London, lights and heaters on everywhere you look, and the cocky looks on their arrogant faces boarding those trains - enough to make pioneer NZers like me sick. They don't need to rub it in do they? Here we are, trying to do our best, saving our 10%s and taking Gerry Brownlee's admonishments that we need a "short sharp shock" of cold showers to get us to save more, and all they can do back there in the UK is show off. They make me sick.

Cheers, Slippers
Guess we'd better get our replies in before the pow.......shit, where are those candles?
Old May 9th 2003, 5:44 pm
Release the hounds!

AndrewR is an unknown quantity at this point

Guess we'd better get our replies in before the pow.......shit, where are those candles?

lol....just made my day there muppetking!
Old May 9th 2003, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

boots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud of

If the NZ power crisis is like the Victorian No Cooking or Hot Showers fiasco a few years back sounds like Gerry Brownlee is making the same sort of statements that a certain Premier in Victoria did just before he boarded a plane,unnannounced urgent business,to Queensland and by coincidence arrived back in dark cold smelly Victoria the day the power was restored 2 weeks later.
Just remember its your fault on power shortages as we were reminded ad-nauseum by the press and power companies.
Old May 9th 2003, 7:35 pm
Bilbo

A scene from "Morris West's The Naked Country"

Old May 9th 2003, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ? racism in Australia

Originally posted by pommie bastard
You are dreaming if you think theres none here in the land of the of Muti -Culture theres no one a white born Australian does not have a go at .
Just be thankful that you are not an Abo they are the lowest on the food chain.

To right matty, thats a definite ...

If the occassion arises, I'm good at throwing it back, I too will AVE A LAARFFFFFFFFF, er does this mean they spit their dummies out when they have met their match ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.