Reload this Page >

Race For Life- Cancer Research UK

Race For Life- Cancer Research UK

Old May 22nd 2005, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

The Bread Knife will become famous soon enough
Default Race For Life- Cancer Research UK

Sunday, 22nd May '05.

I have just completed the Race For Life at Tatton Park, Knutsford. It took me 31 minutes, which is my personal best.

There were over 2,000 competitors today!!!!! Great turn out.

I feel very proud to have taken part today.
I raised money for Cancer Research UK, thanks to my sponsors [friends and family].

The Bread Knife

Old May 22nd 2005, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

JAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Race For Life- Cancer Research UK

Originally Posted by The Bread Knife
Sunday, 22nd May '05.

I have just completed the Race For Life at Tatton Park, Knutsford. It took me 31 minutes, which is my personal best.

I raised money for Cancer Research UK, thanks to my sponsors [friends and family].

The Bread Knife

Well done a great achievement and for a great cause
Old May 22nd 2005, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JAR123
Well done a great achievement and for a great cause

Thank you.

The Bread Knife
Old May 22nd 2005, 3:56 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bread Knife
Sunday, 22nd May '05.

The Bread Knife

Well done for taking part and congratulations on getting your PB.

I have never run any event before but I shall be taking part in a local 10k road race on 5 June and have been collecting sponsorship to raise money for the playgroup in our village. I have set myself the ambitious target of completing it in under 1 hour and I will be proud too if I can achieve this. . . . .

Binbird
Old May 22nd 2005, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

well done great feeling isnt it? I was nearly in tears at the finishing line after reading all of the peoples messages on their backs (well I wasnt first past the post, it took me 37 mins and was my first ever attemp at anything like this). Did mine in Leicester last July.
put your feet up and have a bevvy you deserve it
Old May 22nd 2005, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by binbird
Well done for taking part and congratulations on getting your PB.

I have never run any event before but I shall be taking part in a local 10k road race on 5 June and have been collecting sponsorship to raise money for the playgroup in our village. I have set myself the ambitious target of completing it in under 1 hour and I will be proud too if I can achieve this. . . . .

Binbird

Binbird,

Thanks and good luck with your run too.

The Bread Knife
Old May 22nd 2005, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by s/nurse
well done great feeling isnt it? I was nearly in tears at the finishing line after reading all of the peoples messages on their backs (well I wasnt first past the post, it took me 37 mins and was my first ever attemp at anything like this). Did mine in Leicester last July.
put your feet up and have a bevvy you deserve it

Great feeling thanks!!!
Yes I am having a rather large glass of Aussie wine!!!

The Bread Knife
Old May 22nd 2005, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Well done.
Tracey
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I participated last year at Southsea common. It was a fantastic morning. The atmosphere was overwelming.
My sister did it on her own this year.........but on this occasion she did it for dad!!!

well done to all those participants
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:17 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

wow...well done you!

myself and a couple of nursing friends were going to put a team together, but the event in sheffield was filled in record time so we couldnt enter!!

i nearly cried buckets when we saw them on tv.........

good on ya!

sue
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done!!! I done the Blackheath one last year...very unfit it nearly killed me

Sue .....k on its way