Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Quotes for containers

Quotes for containers

Old Aug 11th 2005, 10:13 pm
Sydney Bound Jan 2006

Kopites will become famous soon enoughKopites will become famous soon enough
Default Quotes for containers

Hi,leaving from N,Ireland in January and getting some quotes ranging from £3000to £3600 for a 20 ft container.We have been told what we are taking will fill 880 cuft of the container,one agent has told us this will fill a half container,the other two agents have told us we need a 20ft container,can anybody help me, i dont want to be riped off ,but i dont want to try and get everything into a half container and it wont fit.Cheers Andy
Old Aug 11th 2005, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Quotes for containers

Hi Andy,
Funny that we have just had the same thing! Had 2 out 2 quote and ones says shared, the other says whole 20ft. We have one more out tomorrow, so will wait and see what they say.
We do not think we have anywhere near enough to fill a 20ft, so are quite happy to go with the shared scenario.
Not much help, but you are not alone!!!
Good-luck
Old Aug 11th 2005, 11:11 pm
Sydney Bound Jan 2006

Kopites will become famous soon enoughKopites will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Quotes for containers

Originally Posted by tabby
Hi Andy,
Funny that we have just had the same thing! Had 2 out 2 quote and ones says shared, the other says whole 20ft. We have one more out tomorrow, so will wait and see what they say.
We do not think we have anywhere near enough to fill a 20ft, so are quite happy to go with the shared scenario.
Not much help, but you are not alone!!!
Good-luck
Thanks Tracey,could you let me no how it go'es tomorrow,thanks Andy