Quiting The Job

Old Sep 2nd 2004, 10:29 am
SLM
Just Joined

SLM is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Quiting The Job

Is it matter if one quits its job and does not get the new one as in my scenerio i have to quit my job and because of family problem i have to vacant for atleast 4-6 months

My application is in process since Nov 2003 and waiting for Med-PCC, is my application effected by this vacant period. i.e Exp Points
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 11:15 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quiting The Job

I believe from reading other posts on the subject that it is only what you're doing at time of application and time-preceding the application that matters so this shouldnt affect it if you've already submitted the form.

For example with birthdays - if DIMIA accept receipt the day before your 35th birthday you are still 34 on the form... even if DIMIA take 8mth to process you get the '34' age points.

Im sure others will comment but I dont believe this is a problem for you - everything is pre-datingthe application itself.