quinns beach or carramar???

Old May 18th 2005, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

expressos is on a distinguished road
Default quinns beach or carramar???

where would you prefer to live???
Old May 18th 2005, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: quinns beach or carramar???

Originally Posted by expressos
where would you prefer to live???

def Quinns Beach but thats my personal opinion, cos I live near there and we walk along beach alot and use the cafe/takeaway on the front, heaps of new stuff happening in area Jindalee is to have a major beachfront area and Butler is having a shopping complex with medical centre etc etc next year, just had brochure delivered yesterday
Old May 18th 2005, 2:33 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Swifts
def Quinns Beach but thats my personal opinion, cos I live near there and we walk along beach alot and use the cafe/takeaway on the front, heaps of new stuff happening in area Jindalee is to have a major beachfront area and Butler is having a shopping complex with medical centre etc etc next year, just had brochure delivered yesterday
i have heard some really good points on quinns but there was one thing what concerned me which was how its very mixed up with private and homewest residents
some of the homewest houses really look bad
and just around the corner you have the wonderfull two storey homes??

in carramar you have banskia grove homewest aswell r either of these worst than the other??
Old May 18th 2005, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

don't know too much about where the homeswest houses are, you will get good and bad tenants, just like private rentals too, poss not all the ones you thought were actually that. If you like a particular house, do your homework, thats what I did, visit day and night then after all your research,go with your gut feeling, hope that helps

Teresa
Old May 18th 2005, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Swifts
don't know too much about where the homeswest houses are, you will get good and bad tenants, just like private rentals too, poss not all the ones you thought were actually that. If you like a particular house, do your homework, thats what I did, visit day and night then after all your research,go with your gut feeling, hope that helps

Teresa
we r looking at a peice of land inbetween quinns beach estate and jindalee near the showhouses
overlooking the new hampshire estate
where abouts r u??
have you children?
if so what r there ages
and do they go to what schools

sorry if sound nosey but i think you always get a honest answer from someone who actually lives there?
Old May 18th 2005, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by expressos
we r looking at a peice of land inbetween quinns beach estate and jindalee near the showhouses
overlooking the new hampshire estate
where abouts r u??
have you children?
if so what r there ages
and do they go to what schools

sorry if sound nosey but i think you always get a honest answer from someone who actually lives there?

Ok know where you mean, pass it when going to school and back, we are over in Butler and my friend lives other side in Quinns Beach estate, we are both happy with the area. My son is 4 and goes to kindy at Quinns beach, purely as I faffed around so much on deciding where to live I missed the deadline on school acceptance as Butler primary is nearer to us. From what I know and see helping out there, it seems very good but he is only at kindy and that is my limited experience of it.

The newsletter that came through detailed the new shopping village and also the beachside at Jindalee plus railway station and road developments happening, we have lived up here for 11 months and very happy, their is a real friendly feel to the place too.

Anything else ask away

Teresa
Old May 19th 2005, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

I have a friend who does supply teaching in both Quinns Rocks primary and Quinns Beach primary and doesnt rate either of them as any good, she says both have discipline and respect problems and some of the things she has had said to her by young children is amazing.

It is a nice area to live in but i know of too many people who have been unhappy with the school.

Carramar, doesnt do anything for me i'm afraid, no infrastructure. With Quinns you have the beach, parks, shops, cafes, surf club and new restaurants that will be opening next door to the surf club, the lakes area at Butler is fantastic for the kids and the new shopping ctr there should be open by July 2006, with a cafe strip and a tavern too.

I'm not sure which school zone Jindalee comes under, it may be Butler? then you also have the option of the Catholic Primary at Butler or the Anglican or Baptist ones in Mindarie if you fancy private.

Lynn
Old May 19th 2005, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Has to be Quinns.
Carramar also has homeswest houses. All new builds have to alocate a % of the houses to homeswest or similar
Old May 19th 2005, 8:16 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Has to be Quinns.
Carramar also has homeswest houses. All new builds have to alocate a % of the houses to homeswest or similar

Errrm...no it doesn't, there are no Homeswest in Carramar. It is a private estate. It has a Primary school which is a merit select school, and it's very good.

It also has St Stephens private school which is also very good.

Shops are in the planning stage therefore it will have it's own mall.

The fact that it is a characterless urban sprawl is neither here nor there!!!

Old May 19th 2005, 9:32 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Not all new suburbs have a provision for homeswest housing, provision only has to be made if the land was originally public land, if it was private land then homeswest doesnt have to be catered for. Having said that, homeswest can come along and buy established homes in any suburb, no questions asked, i can think of a few inland suburbs where this has happened but not so much on the coastal side. Its also worth noting that most newer suburbs will probably take around 10 years to complete, thats all the housing and infrastructure, in that 10 years its likely that homeswest wont house any problem families within those areas, it's probably some unwritten rule between homeswest and the developers.

Remember too that not all homeswest tennants are going to cause you trouble, the way property prices have risen in WA over the last few years homeswest is the only way for many people to go. I know some homeswest tennants and they are just like you or I.

Lynn