quietly smug

Old Sep 2nd 2004, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough
Default Re: quietly smug

Hi Kala,

Start practising your gutted face now, wonder if I could get a part in Neighbours after my Oscar winning performance yesterday??

CK
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 2:59 pm
Banned

Kendonakasaki is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CK2B
Hi Kala,

Start practising your gutted face now, wonder if I could get a part in Neighbours after my Oscar winning performance yesterday??

CK
Nice one CK, have you told them your plans now?
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 12:18 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Got made redundant today and have spent the day accepting sympathy from fellow workers while trying not to smirk. I thought it was in the pipeline so said nothing about our immigration plans to any-one, didn't want to jeopardise redundancy pay-out. Very happy bunny, been in my job for the past 15 years and they're giving me 5 weeks per year lump sum!! Will finish up Dec 31st but they will pay me until March 31 2005
Nice One CK2B. Know exactly how you feel cos the same thing happened to us (well almost, we "only" got 4 weeks per year but got the garden leave as well) Didnt have to pretend to be sad though - everyone at work knew exactly where we were headed cos they all knew the saga about me having to have visas and annual interviews for working in germany cos of my australian passport.

When are you planning to head to Australia ???

Hope you continue to be lucky !!!

Regards
Mairi
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 12:53 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stephenwhite68
can someone make this happen for me please ....
i can't wait to get out of here and would love to be made redundant...

You lucky little blighters
got any tips for the horses this weekend ?

S
Sorry no tips for the horses but plenty of white light and positive energy coming your way.

ACE
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Got made redundant today and have spent the day accepting sympathy from fellow workers while trying not to smirk. I thought it was in the pipeline so said nothing about our immigration plans to any-one, didn't want to jeopardise redundancy pay-out. Very happy bunny, been in my job for the past 15 years and they're giving me 5 weeks per year lump sum!! Will finish up Dec 31st but they will pay me until March 31 2005
Gosh
You are a jammy dodger
Good luck.