Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A quicky about cats for those gone b4

A quicky about cats for those gone b4

Old Mar 23rd 2004, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default A quicky about cats for those gone b4

Hiya
I've got so much to think about... and I wanted to find out quickly how long I need to plan to allow for vets stuff etc. before flying out in September/October. I take it the cats need injections etc. and I was just wondering if they needed any a few months before.
Thanks
Larissa
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 6:10 pm
NZ or Bust!

Sazzle is an unknown quantity at this point

Contact Golden Arrow Shippers.

We expect to use them for the dog.

They are two thirds the price of the other ppl we have contacted, and if you include the veterinary aspect then they are half the price of the rest, and more freindly to deal with.

Their number is 01 588 680 240.

Although they are Shropshire (near Birmingham) based its well worth dealing with them.
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 8:10 pm
Seriously Senior Member

Blim is an unknown quantity at this point

Ta Sazzle, will may enquiries. (Larissa)