Quickest way to blow $570,000

Old Apr 1st 2004, 3:56 pm
Put big light on!

Sausage is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Quickest way to blow $570,000

Taken from the Direct Import site.

http://www.directimported.com.au/down/570000.htm

Warning: The images show a crashed vehicle. No injured parties are shown though.

Additional info: Pointed out by WBB...there's what looks like blood on the windscreen in the final pic.

Last edited by Sausage; Apr 1st 2004 at 4:03 pm.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 3:57 pm
WBB

Default Re: Quickest way to blow $570,000

Originally posted by Sausage
Taken from the Direct Import site.

http://www.directimported.com.au/down/570000.htm

Warning: The images show a crashed vehicle. No injured parties are shown though.
nice motor, looks like blood on the windscreen in the last pic!

Old Apr 1st 2004, 4:02 pm
Put big light on!

Hmm... you're right.

Another warning: There's what looks like blood on the windscreen in the final pic! Don't view if easily upset.

What a waste though, eh?

On the import subject. Do many people consider importing their cars to Oz\NZ?
Old Apr 1st 2004, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

pukka pom will become famous soon enoughpukka pom will become famous soon enough

Hmm... you're right.

Another warning: There's what looks like blood on the windscreen in the final pic! Don't view if easily upset.

What a waste though, eh?

On the import subject. Do many people consider importing their cars to Oz\NZ?
We've been contemplating taking our Land Rover Discovery, but after looking on the aus Auto Trader, they are actually cheaper to buy out there, and it would cost 2-3,000 to export.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

CUEBALL is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry i diasagree, i don`t think it is blood on the windscreen i reckon it is markings on the wall, viewed through the windscreen.
Hope it is anyway, i am a strong believer that you can replace cars, but you cannot replace limbs and lives.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 8:45 pm
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

CUEBALL is right, it's clearly just red marks on the wall, from a previous crash

jib
Old Apr 1st 2004, 8:58 pm
WBB

ah, what i would give for the eyesight of youth!

Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:00 pm
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Originally posted by WBB
ah, what i would give for the eyesight of youth!

Didn't anyone tell you "it" would make you go blind

jib
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 6:51 am
Put big light on!

Originally posted by jib
CUEBALL is right, it's clearly just red marks on the wall, from a previous crash

jib

Oh good. I feel better for that
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 9:00 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Originally posted by pukka pom
We've been contemplating taking our Land Rover Discovery, but after looking on the aus Auto Trader, they are actually cheaper to buy out there, and it would cost 2-3,000 to export.
Ypou may be right but do not forget

When you advise the powers that be that you are the new owner of the car they will charge you some 3+% of the price you paid as stamp duty to change it into your name PLUS a fee for doing this of some $80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

:scared: :scared:
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough

Wonder if he/she was fully comp?
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 9:28 am
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Quickest way to blow $570,000

You could always hook up with my ex-Mrs...she could probably get through a similar amount in less time if she actually made an effort.....!

Rich.
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 9:56 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Ooohh!! Nice! 1 Lambo, now a very expensive paperweight recently driven by someone who is had plenty of money but very little talent.
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 9:58 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Makes me feel better about my recent ice-related tangle with a tree!!!

And yes, it's marking on the wall, not blood on the windscreen
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 10:29 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Thats what happens when you drive a fast car with the passenger door and boot open

If they where closed the the cars aero-dynamics would have been perfect to hold the road

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.