Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Quick Tourist Visas - How ?

Quick Tourist Visas - How ?

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all
Default Quick Tourist Visas - How ?

I've just applied for my PR visa, but have unexpectedly been invited to my cousins 30th birthday party in Sydney, Aus. on 12th March.

There is a flight on 10th March but

HOW DO I GET A TOURIST VISA QUICKLY PLEASE ?
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:15 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Default Re: Quick Tourist Visas - How ?

Originally Posted by eintracht
I've just applied for my PR visa, but have unexpectedly been invited to my cousins 30th birthday party in Sydney, Aus. on 12th March.

Provided that you fit the criteria (see the eligibility section), you can get one online here.

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by eintracht

any decent travel agent should be able to sort it, depends on who you book the flights through but they could sort it as well. think you can do it yourself online but not sure of the link, try search on google.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 3:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Provided that you fit the criteria (see the eligibility section), you can get one online here.

That link is the quickest and usually cheaper than travel agents.

If you have already submitted your PR application, you should also let DIMIA know that you are visiting Aus, and the dates..