Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Quick question on the X-Ray form 160

Quick question on the X-Ray form 160

Old Feb 12th 2006, 11:01 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Quick question on the X-Ray form 160

Can anyone tell me please which office of Dimia applications are lodged at?
I'm filling out the forms for X-Rays which we have in the morning and have got stuck on this question.
Am I right in saying it's Adelaide?
Would ask my agent but we've frontloaded these X-Rays and our agent has told us not to, so don't really want to ask her
I'm really desperate for a quick reply please.
Thanks
Julie. x

Last edited by Juliecabs; Feb 12th 2006 at 11:06 pm.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 12:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quick question on the X-Ray form 160

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Can anyone tell me please which office of Dimia applications are lodged at?
I'm filling out the forms for X-Rays which we have in the morning and have got stuck on this question.
Am I right in saying it's Adelaide?
Would ask my agent but we've frontloaded these X-Rays and our agent has told us not to, so don't really want to ask her
I'm really desperate for a quick reply please.
Thanks
Julie. x
Hi Julie

Your visa application will be Adelaide, but your medicals and Xrays must be sent to the local health clearance unit in Sydney. I'll try and find the address.

Jude xx
Old Feb 13th 2006, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Here you are:

To: The Panel Doctor
These medicals must be sent to the Local Clearance Unit in Sydney.
• If medicals are sent via normal post, the address is –
Local Clearance Unit
Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs
GPO Box 9984
Sydney NSW 2001 AUSTRALIA
• If medicals are sent via courier, the address is –
Local Clearance Unit
Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs
Level 6, 26 Lee Street
Sydney CBD NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA
Old Feb 13th 2006, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Just an afterthought...Are you sending them with your medicals? as they should really go together and also the doc must send them.

Jude xx
Old Feb 13th 2006, 7:23 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
Just an afterthought...Are you sending them with your medicals? as they should really go together and also the doc must send them.

Jude xx
Hi Jude,
Thanks for this. As usual I've left everything to the last minute
The X-Rays are going with the medicals and the docs will be sending them, but there was this little box on the form that asked the question.
Thanks again. I've tried sending you karma but I've got to put myself about at bit first
Julie. x