Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

a quick question

Wikiposts

a quick question

Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:33 am
In The Malls, Brisbane

frankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nice
Default Re: a quick question

oh dnt wory its okay bi now!!!!!!!1

frankie
Old Apr 6th 2005, 7:54 pm
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
Does anybody know how I get one of those little cartoon symbols that everyone seems to have under their user names?

Thanks
Julie
I see that you still havent got any avtars yet..
what I can suggest, go to your windows explorer, use ctrl + F (find) and search for *.gif... this will list you all gifs in your pc...you can sort by size...take the good avtar you want but with min. size...copy in some folder. Remeber that folder name.
then go to the myprofile option menu on the forum and change the avatar. Point the avatar to the ,gif image in the folder which you place...
hey and you are done..
find some decent *.gif. Usually when you surf the net there are 1000s and 1000s of gifs downloaded automatically in "Internet Explorer" folder....you can choose one which suits your personality..
Hope it helps...
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:21 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise4
jessica rabbit you have just made frankie.p feel worse. can't wait to see what he(he or she) comes back with
louise4
Hi Louise 4. Whoops, I didnt mean to offend her, I think she knew I was just kidding
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:24 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

hi jessica rabbit, hows things going, i am just about surviving the holidays, thank god they go back soon
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:28 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pandya_m
I see that you still havent got any avtars yet..
what I can suggest, go to your windows explorer, use ctrl + F (find) and search for *.gif... this will list you all gifs in your pc...you can sort by size...take the good avtar you want but with min. size...copy in some folder. Remeber that folder name.
then go to the myprofile option menu on the forum and change the avatar. Point the avatar to the ,gif image in the folder which you place...
hey and you are done..
find some decent *.gif. Usually when you surf the net there are 1000s and 1000s of gifs downloaded automatically in "Internet Explorer" folder....you can choose one which suits your personality..
Hope it helps...
Thank you very much for that. I have a picture of Jessica Rabbit that I have been sent but it is too big so my hubby is going to shrink it for me. Karma on its way!!! thanks again
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:34 pm

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Lightbulb Re: a quick question

Thank you very much for that. I have a picture of Jessica Rabbit that I have been sent but it is too big so my hubby is going to shrink it for me. Karma on its way!!! thanks again
hey Jessica,
Thanks for the karma, but havent got it yet
you dont have to trouble your hubby for that even. Look out for a software Irfanview it will be able to shirk your images....reduce your pixels w/o distorting the image....
Hope it helps...
Dont forget to give me more karma...I will need it once I land in Oz and start looking for Job
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:35 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Originally Posted by louise4
hi jessica rabbit, hows things going, i am just about surviving the holidays, thank god they go back soon
I am at work at the mo, so I am being a bit naughty, luckily my boss is really nice so I can work and play at the same time.

What area do you live in because the holidays are over now here in sunny Manchester?
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:37 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Originally Posted by pandya_m
hey Jessica,
Thanks for the karma, but havent got it yet
you dont have to trouble your hubby for that even. Look out for a software Irfanview it will be able to shirk your images....reduce your pixels w/o distorting the image....
Hope it helps...
Dont forget to give me more karma...I will need it once I land in Oz and start looking for Job
Hi there, Sorry you havent received the karma yet, I am new to this and when I tried to send you some it said I have sent too much in the last 24 hours?? I will try and send it again for you this afternoon, Sorry about that, hope you can forgive me for being silly
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:46 pm

Thumbs up Re: a quick question

Hi there, Sorry you havent received the karma yet, I am new to this and when I tried to send you some it said I have sent too much in the last 24 hours?? I will try and send it again for you this afternoon, Sorry about that, hope you can forgive me for being silly
no problem.
you are welcome..