Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

a quick question

Wikiposts

a quick question

Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:11 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a quick question

Originally Posted by frankie.p
we r goin in 2006 after my GCSE's. just to let you no that i am still in school lol!!! i am goin to finish my GCSE's then we can go... i would love to go now but we cant so i have to wait :'(

frankie
Wow, you are brave. I hope you do well in your GCSE`s. Who are you moving to Oz with? and what do you plan to do when you get there? I think its great that someone as young as yourself is doing something so challenging.
Good luck to you
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:12 am
In The Malls, Brisbane

frankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nice

awwwwwwwwwww its sooooooooo cute wow i think i mite get one. my jamelia one sucks lol ill get a new one brb

frankie
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:13 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise4
thanks frankie.p, i am now the proud owner of a baby monkey (just like the kids). it's quite easy really isn't it (tongue in cheek)

louise 4
Orrrrrr, that is so cute Louise4. Well done you. I could not have done that myself.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:13 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

the reason i chose it is because it looks like me at around tea time. mad and rocking

Louise 4
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:16 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

awwwwwwwwwww its sooooooooo cute wow i think i mite get one. my jamelia one sucks lol ill get a new one brb

frankie
I thought yours was missy elliott so how crap am I.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:17 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

jessica rabbit you have just made frankie.p feel worse. can't wait to see what he(he or she) comes back with
louise4
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:19 am
In The Malls, Brisbane

frankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
Wow, you are brave. I hope you do well in your GCSE`s. Who are you moving to Oz with? and what do you plan to do when you get there? I think its great that someone as young as yourself is doing something so challenging.
Good luck to you
well im movin wit my 2 sis and mum and dad. well wen i get my results i will go to oz school, do tehir GCSE's so then it is easier for me to get into the swing of the subjects, it will quite easy as i will hav dun my GCSE's!! then i will go and study in college. as we r hopefully movin in august september time i will have a few months to get a lovely tan and a accent lol ha ha so then im not too strange. im lukin forward to it. thanks 4 da support

frankie
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:20 am
In The Malls, Brisbane

thanks 4 dat jessica rabbit dnt wory by the way i am a girl lol!!1 dnt wory it aint clear i cant b bothered changin it ill do it l8r

frankie
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:21 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

well im movin wit my 2 sis and mum and dad. well wen i get my results i will go to oz school, do tehir GCSE's so then it is easier for me to get into the swing of the subjects, it will quite easy as i will hav dun my GCSE's!! then i will go and study in college. as we r hopefully movin in august september time i will have a few months to get a lovely tan and a accent lol ha ha so then im not too strange. im lukin forward to it. thanks 4 da support

frankie
Good luck to you all, hope you do well in your exams
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:24 am
In The Malls, Brisbane

thanks u 2!!!! well r u watching a new life down under? on home and leisure on sky on 133 they r movin to perth and its gud to see wot they r doin and become jelus of them
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:27 am
forever hopeful

i've seen this one a few times. i think she is funny. a typical english person moaning about how things should be. i was like that the first time we went. not going to be this time though.
they go through some stuff and still stay so it's good to watch for the old confidence.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:28 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Talking Re: a quick question

thanks u 2!!!! well r u watching a new life down under? on home and leisure on sky on 133 they r movin to perth and its gud to see wot they r doin and become jelus of them
No I am not watching it but I am gonna go and get a brew now.
Take care
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:28 am
forever hopeful

see ya
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:30 am
In The Malls, Brisbane

yeh it is nice to see ho much they have cum through. they r all funny lol she duz moan alot but hses still seems to b settling in as it does take time that is what you have to keep in mind!!! well gota go thanks for all the support and hope that everyhting goes well for you both!!1 if i dnt spk to u soon then good luk
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:32 am
forever hopeful

see ya frankie.p thanks again for showing how to get the monkey

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.