Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

quick police check question # 427352983

quick police check question # 427352983

Old Jan 20th 2005, 10:45 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default quick police check question # 427352983

Gday fellas, I have send the feds 2 IRC that my missus bought in australia and a few aussie stamps (just in case) so that they can send the clearance to me in GERMANY.....you reckon thats okay?
Old Jan 20th 2005, 10:49 am
Banned

E=mc2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: quick police check question # 427352983

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
Gday fellas, I have send the feds 2 IRC that my missus bought in australia and a few aussie stamps (just in case) so that they can send the clearance to me in GERMANY.....you reckon thats okay?
Pardon?
Old Jan 20th 2005, 10:56 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

sorry einstein :-)

I had to apply for the police check from germany.

when applying from overseas the federal police requires an International reply coupon (IRC) but I couldnt get it in germany....I have send all the stuff to my missus in melbourne, she got 2 IRC´s from a postoffice in melbourne. plus a few stamps to make sure they are all happy....they want this stuff so that they can me the results to germany...the question is whether the australian IRC is good enough for them......very complicated....
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 12:55 pm
Banned

E=mc2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
sorry einstein :-)

I had to apply for the police check from germany.

when applying from overseas the federal police requires an International reply coupon (IRC) but I couldnt get it in germany....I have send all the stuff to my missus in melbourne, she got 2 IRC´s from a postoffice in melbourne. plus a few stamps to make sure they are all happy....they want this stuff so that they can me the results to germany...the question is whether the australian IRC is good enough for them......very complicated....
still none the wiser for your explanation but I hope you get whatever it is you want.