A quick hello from Melbourne

A quick hello from Melbourne

Old Sep 7th 2005, 2:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: A quick hello from Melbourne

Originally Posted by fraser
Hello again

Not much new to report, we looked at point cook for houses yesterday and found one for 300k with a pool that we'r considering and have more to view today

hey there my favourite stalkee...how's everything going?
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:20 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
hey there my favourite stalkee...how's everything going?
Not too bad. It looks like I have some work next week labouring for a painter.

Not much luck on the plumbing front as every firm I spoke to that were advertising didn't want to know as I don't have Aussie expierience and I can't work for myself as I can't get a license.

We have a short list of two houses in Skye one 4 bedroom + study and a 5 bedroom so we're thinkinh about bidding 30k below on both but not before we've looked at Point cook again.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:24 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Not much luck on the plumbing front as every firm I spoke to that were advertising didn't want to know as I don't have Aussie expierience and I can't work for myself as I can't get a license.

We have a short list of two houses in Skye one 4 bedroom + study and a 5 bedroom so we're thinkinh about bidding 30k below on both but not before we've looked at Point cook again.
Hi Fraser, was going to phone you..

Are you going to CBD meet on Sunday?
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:41 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hi Fraser, was going to phone you..

Are you going to CBD meet on Sunday?
I doubt it as we have the boys. We were going to go to the Village Green one if we can find it
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:49 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

I doubt it as we have the boys. We were going to go to the Village Green one if we can find it

Awwww go on!! Come in early and leave early....we are meeting Cas around lunch time to have a look around the Crown Complex...

Would love to meet ya...

Hels
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:52 am

Originally Posted by Hels
Awwww go on!! Come in early and leave early....we are meeting Cas around lunch time to have a look around the Crown Complex...

Would love to meet ya...

Hels
I'll have to speak to Cas as I'm out oif time.

Have some K
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:57 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll have to speak to Cas as I'm out oif time.

Have some K

Ok, I will go talk to Cas too and make her talk you into it...

Have some K right back....(gotta love this sharing stuff )
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:31 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like I'm going to be nagged

Or worse - asked to look after Henry & Bob :scared: :scared:
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

just thought id drop in and say hi,
good luck on the work front,it is early days yet

tracey
Old Sep 8th 2005, 4:30 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

For your next visit!

Hi Fraser. I forgot you was a Plumber ... I'll be curious as to how you find it over there as I 'think' this is the field I'll be training up for after Hairdressing! ... ...lol.

I heard talk of $60 per hour out on TGC, but it was only 'talk' ...

As my mate said the other day, "well you have water over there, and then you want the water over THERE!" ..... how hard can it be! ..... connect a few tubes and away you go!

Yeah yeah I told him ...lol, but I DO fancy me chances!

I know what PTF (prob got that wrong! ...lol) tape is, and a pipe cutter! Hey, I can even push a bit of pipe into a 'push fit' connector from Wickes!

I know I know, I certainly know my stuff! ... ...lol

Hope you find your house soon!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

The refrigeration mechanics start to get busy at this time of year fraser, you tried any of them for installation/labouring type work ? (expect over 20 bucks per hour CIH , They'll give you one job, and if they like you will spread the news around, it's a start and then you network like mad)

If I see a couple of my mates with reg builder no's will have a chat to see whats hot at present.

You should be able to get someething with Adecco straight away (crap money though) ??

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Sep 8th 2005 at 5:26 am.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

JAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant future

Hi Fraser
Do painters need a licence etc too?
Old Sep 9th 2005, 1:27 am

Originally Posted by JAR123
Hi Fraser
Do painters need a licence etc too?
I believe so but I think it's quit easy to get.
Old Sep 9th 2005, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

morning fraser,how goes it
Old Sep 9th 2005, 1:34 am

Originally Posted by scissors
morning fraser,how goes it
Not too bad Tracey, I'm actually in the job centre place. They sent me a text with a job match and there's free internet so that I can download my CV and then fax it to the job

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.