Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Questions on posting medicals

Questions on posting medicals

Old Jan 19th 2008, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of
Default Questions on posting medicals

Hi All

We had our medicals and X-Rays on Thurs past.

We were speaking to the Doc about what courier they use or what method of posting they use. He said that they use Royal Mail and that they were sent via registered to Sydney.
Is this correct? as both my husband and I were convinced that the medicals were sent to Adelaide??

Any answers much appreciated

nadine
Old Jan 19th 2008, 6:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Questions on posting medicals

Originally Posted by aus2be
Hi All

We were speaking to the Doc about what courier they use or what method of posting they use. He said that they use Royal Mail and that they were sent via registered to Sydney.
Is this correct? as both my husband and I were convinced that the medicals were sent to Adelaide??

nadine
They go to LCU, Sydney.
My doc also uses Royal Mail but if you have concerns, you could arrange to get them couriered.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

lee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the roughlee10ann is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by aus2be
Hi All

nadine
hi nadine

If medicals are sent via courier to Sydney , the address to be used is:

Local Clearance Unit

Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs

Level 3, 26 Lee Street

Sydney CBD NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA
It cost us £50.00 for the four of us

Anne
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by lee10ann
hi nadine

If medicals are sent via courier to Sydney , the address to be used is:

Local Clearance Unit

Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs

Level 3, 26 Lee Street

Sydney CBD NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA
It cost us £50.00 for the four of us

Anne
Hope you don't mind me asking, but we have just had ours done and need to sort courier, Which courier did you use?
Sounds like a good price
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:18 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jox_co
Hope you don't mind me asking, but we have just had ours done and need to sort courier, Which courier did you use?
Sounds like a good price
Our panel doctor used DHL. He gave us the tracking number and we went onto their website to track it's progress - left the doctors on the 11th January and was signed for on the 14th January by someone named James in Sydney!