Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

questions for the assurer

questions for the assurer

Old Oct 21st 2005, 7:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default questions for the assurer

OK new thread and I know that I shouldn't post it on here but most (some) of you have migrated so can someone tell me their experience's and the questions they asked your assurer, some of the info the interviewer asked the interviewee please.
need to tell my sister something and what to expect

cheers in advance

Lace x
Old Oct 21st 2005, 7:46 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: questions for the assurer

Originally Posted by lacey21
OK new thread and I know that I shouldn't post it on here but most (some) of you have migrated so can someone tell me their experience's and the questions they asked your assurer, some of the info the interviewer asked the interviewee please.
need to tell my sister something and what to expect

cheers in advance

Lace x
The Assurer needs to prove a certain level of income (not sure what but around $35000 pa) and provide 2 years tax returns.

I am no expert but this is what my son had to do.

G
Old Oct 21st 2005, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers G,
does he take these with him at the interview? I heard some stuff on here that they asked them, personal stuff and such is this true too please?

Don't want to scare the sister lol

your my wife now, I live just down the road from the place it was filmed

sorry
lace x
Old Oct 21st 2005, 7:52 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Cheers G,
does he take these with him at the interview? I heard some stuff on here that they asked them, personal stuff and such is this true too please?

Don't want to scare the sister lol

your my wife now, I live just down the road from the place it was filmed

sorry
lace x
Probably need proof of earning and evidence of tax returns...beyond that I do not know.

I am sure someone will be able to add a bit more.

good luck

G
Old Oct 21st 2005, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cheers G
Lace x
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Anyone else know what they asked the assurer no Perthforum it isn't the begging of a joke lol
lace x