Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

questions about quantas bookings

questions about quantas bookings

Old Aug 31st 2003, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default questions about quantas bookings

Can anyone give me info on quantas airline flight until they maybe reply i will not know but hoped someone out there will know the answers to my questions.

i am looking to book a return flight with them can i do this online on there website im very sure i can.

also when i do book can i put down a deposit and pay the rest later nearer the leaving date or does it have to be paid in full.

also as i will be going next year and return 12 months later there return dates do not go as far advanced as jan 2005 only aug 2004 can i when i get there change the return date to the later date i want when my 12 months is up and if so is this free of charge.

or can i not change the return date im sure i can as the return in august would be too soon.

also what happens with the tickets are they sent to my home and if so when before i am due to leave.

also is it better to do it online or by phone

can anyone answer these above for me would be great help
Old Sep 1st 2003, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute

It is likely if these are "specials" they will require payment at time of booking or within a certain amount of days.

Airlines don't sell tickets for years in advance so there will be a limit to what dates you book.

Re changing return dates, that will also depend on what type of ticket you buy. The cheaper your ticket, the lesser the likelihood of being able to change dates.

Why don't you just call Qantas and ask them your questions as it is possible to do that for no charge.
Old Sep 1st 2003, 4:01 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Brian,
My "outlaws" have just changed their flights. They're flying with KLM and were due to go back to Oz on Sept 5th, stay has had to extended but flights were changed no problem to a month later and cost about £32 each (administration fees). I'm pretty sure that the longest you can hold a seat open is a year but as previous posted you are best to check with individual airlines.