Reload this Page >

a question for thoses nurses who have already applyed

Wikiposts

a question for thoses nurses who have already applyed

Old Mar 20th 2004, 12:14 am
Just Joined

funbags mags is an unknown quantity at this point
Default a question for thoses nurses who have already applyed

im in the process of getting final things together for DIMA, as a nurse i will be fast tracked.
My question is how do you ensure that when they open your application they know its a nurse applying, as im sure they dont check any of the details untill they begin to process.
Anyone got any bright ideas
Old Mar 20th 2004, 4:12 am
Just Joined

nipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: a question for thoses nurses who have already applyed

Originally posted by funbags mags
im in the process of getting final things together for DIMA, as a nurse i will be fast tracked.
My question is how do you ensure that when they open your application they know its a nurse applying, as im sure they dont check any of the details untill they begin to process.
Anyone got any bright ideas
hi
dont worry! with your skills assessment info and ASCO code from the occupations in demand list, it will be clear that you are a nurse applying. mine went through within 4 months!!!
Old Mar 20th 2004, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

bazfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
we didn't put anything on the it to hihglight we are nurses. It still only took 8 weeks, from lodging the application, to getting the stamps! This included going for medicals, we didn't front load!
good luck. where are you going?
Old Mar 21st 2004, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

Ansy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: a question for thoses nurses who have already applyed

The code with which you apply for immigration,by way of Adelaide the skilled applicants center, for RNs, correct me if I'm wrong is 2323 blah, blah.....They'll know you're a nurse because they have to look at your application to make sure it is filled completely before they proceed with your case.