British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   question for those with 'Wiggles' fans.... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/question-those-wiggles-fans-390646/)

banjo Aug 15th 2006 9:14 am

question for those with 'Wiggles' fans....

Does anyone know which Wiggles DVD (or DVD's) have the song 'Captain Feathersword Fell Asleep on His Pirate Ship....' on? Have looked on a few covers in Woolworths but they don't list all the songs. Have also tried looking on the net but no luck.

Any help greatly appreciated thanks. :D

Amazulu Aug 15th 2006 9:17 am

Re: question for those with 'Wiggles' fans....

Originally Posted by banjo
Does anyone know which Wiggles DVD (or DVD's) have the song 'Captain Feathersword Fell Asleep on His Pirate Ship....' on? Have looked on a few covers in Woolworths but they don't list all the songs. Have also tried looking on the net but no luck.

Australia has got a lot to answer for the crime against humanity that is called The Wiggles.:)

Tuxtrip Aug 15th 2006 9:21 am

Check out the BBC shop - they usually have a good selection of Wiggles DVD's and will be able to order one for you if necessary. The Wiggles rock!

Speargun Aug 15th 2006 9:29 am

Will have a look at home for you later as Ive got a few CD/DVD.....the Wiggles really are the best ....do get some strange looks from the others in the office when im doing the "Monkey dance"!!!! How does that elephant go...PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHR!

Amazulu Aug 15th 2006 9:45 am

Originally Posted by Speargun
Will have a look at home for you later as Ive got a few CD/DVD.....the Wiggles really are the best ....do get some strange looks from the others in the office when im doing the "Monkey dance"!!!! How does that elephant go...PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHR!

I was doing '5 little joeys jumping on the bed' with my son yesterday. Ain't being a parent great!

banjo Aug 15th 2006 9:49 am

I'm with you on this one Amazulu.....escaped with the oldest, but the 2yr old has decided he loves them. That Captain Feathersword song is his favourite.

Speargun....thanks, would appreciate that. Will also look on the BBC Shop, but it's more the actual names I'm after as I have a few places to get them from. Just don't want to end up buying any more than is absolutely necessary! ;)

Pollyana Aug 15th 2006 9:54 am

I'm with you on this one Amazulu.....escaped with the oldest, but the 2yr old has decided he loves them. That Captain Feathersword song is his favourite.

Speargun....thanks, would appreciate that. Will also look on the BBC Shop, but it's more the actual names I'm after as I have a few places to get them from. Just don't want to end up buying any more than is absolutely necessary! ;)

ARGHHHH
CAn't you get the kiddie on to something with more intelligence, like the Teletubbies :D

avroncotton Aug 15th 2006 10:03 am

ME TOO!!!

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I was doing '5 little joeys jumping on the bed' with my son yesterday. Ain't being a parent great!

ME TOO!!!

DebraH Aug 15th 2006 10:07 am

heres a link to the abc shop with the wiggles dvds not sure if they list the songs included though :D

http://search.abc.net.au/search/sear...les&meta_f=dvd

mindblower Aug 15th 2006 10:22 am

Originally Posted by avroncotton
ME TOO!!!

ME TOO!!!

Can't beat "Fruit salad...yummy yummy" for me.

Dave

ClareW Aug 15th 2006 10:23 am

I think it's called the Quack Quack song (quack quack quack quack quack cockadoodle doo!!).

Nothing wrong with the Wiggles.

The Crow Aug 15th 2006 10:25 am

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Australia has got a lot to answer for the crime against humanity that is called The Wiggles.:)

Exactly :eek:

When I heard they were touring, I felt obliged to ask the girls if they were interested. So I shouted 'Who loves the Wiggles' and in chorus they replied 'I don't'. Phew - thank God for that :D

However, there will soon be a gap in the market (those guys are getting too old now). They make a bloody fortune - it can't be that difficult to be that crap can it...

Rachel

Mclee Aug 15th 2006 10:48 am

We are all mad about The Wiggle's - the DVD you are after is Magical Adventure.

Hope this helps

Danielle

banjo Aug 15th 2006 5:55 pm

thanks Mclee.....

now, anyone know if that song is also on any of the DVD's that just do singing and dancing (as Magical Adventure is an actual movie) - it's the singing and dancing that he actually likes.....worse luck!

Mclee Aug 15th 2006 6:25 pm

Do you already have that DVD?

There are two parts to the Magical Adventures DVD, The movie and then the Wiggletime, its the WIGGLETIME that just has the singing and dancing.
With the song you were requesting, thats used to be my son's favourite song.
Im also sure that it is on another episode so will search my collection.

thanks Mclee.....

now, anyone know if that song is also on any of the DVD's that just do singing and dancing (as Magical Adventure is an actual movie) - it's the singing and dancing that he actually likes.....worse luck!