British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Question for north lakes people - The Crest (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/question-north-lakes-people-crest-383335/)

frogboy Jul 5th 2006 8:58 pm

Question for north lakes people - The Crest

can anyone tell me what the crest is like in north lakes .we are considering moving there to rent for 12 months and would like any information from anyone who knows the place.

thanks
lisa :rolleyes:

madsad Jul 5th 2006 10:02 pm

Re: Question for north lakes people - The Crest

Originally Posted by frogboy
can anyone tell me what the crest is like in north lakes .we are considering moving there to rent for 12 months and would like any information from anyone who knows the place.

thanks

Ive seen two houses up for rent at The Crest for quite a few months,really dont know why theres been no takers for them :confused: I know it is a Complex & also has a Community swimming pool,we considered having a look before we got this place but my son said the area was quite snobby :o everybody in everybody elses buisness kinda thing & a case of if your face fitted:p How much of that is true i dont know coming from a 14yr old :p

Donna.

frogboy Jul 5th 2006 10:12 pm

Originally Posted by madsad
Ive seen two houses up for rent at The Crest for quite a few months,really dont know why theres been no takers for them :confused: I know it is a Complex & also has a Community swimming pool,we considered having a look before we got this place but my son said the area was quite snobby :o everybody in everybody elses buisness kinda thing & a case of if your face fitted:p How much of that is true i dont know coming from a 14yr old :p

Donna.

thanks for that suppose we can only make our mind up when we get there but its great to get other people view :)

lisa

Billabong Jul 6th 2006 2:34 am

thanks for that suppose we can only make our mind up when we get there but its great to get other people view :)

lisa

Lisa,

We have been in North Lakes for almost 2 years now and my oldest lad (20) has rented a 3 bedroom house on there for the last 18 months.

The communal area (BBQ & Pool) is fantastic to have in summer. It is very relaxed on there and is very well maintained. I think he pays $270 a week. I understand the people that manage the complex are very nice too.

I would highly recommend it :D

lynne & steve Jul 6th 2006 6:24 am

thanks

Hi Lisa,

We love the place. :D The Crest is only a small part of North Lakes.They are doing lots of developing here.We feel very safe living here.PM me if you want anymore information.

thanks Lynne