Reload this Page >

Question for Mr Mover

Question for Mr Mover

Old Aug 13th 2003, 10:56 am
Bubble blowing member

ohsohopeful is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question for Mr Mover

Hi MM
Can I pick your expert brains please. We are still getting quotes coming in for our move and would like your opinion if you have one on Overseas Packers and Shippers based in QLD.

Favourites at the moment are PSS International and these guys use Overseas Packers and Shippers at the Oz end of the operation.

Any thoughts / opinions appreciated.

Many thanks
Old Aug 13th 2003, 11:48 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question for Mr Mover

Originally posted by ohsohopeful
Hi MM
Can I pick your expert brains please. We are still getting quotes coming in for our move and would like your opinion if you have one on Overseas Packers and Shippers based in QLD.

Favourites at the moment are PSS International and these guys use Overseas Packers and Shippers at the Oz end of the operation.

Any thoughts / opinions appreciated.

Many thanks
I don t know anything about this company ,www.overseaspackers.com.au they are a small family company but that dos,nt mean they dont know what they are doing ? . I would question PSS as to why they use this company, but i would expect economics has a lot to do with it..... MM
Old Aug 13th 2003, 11:55 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

PSS told me they use Kent removals in australia and I have received a package from Kents which was very impressive. Is Queensland different or were PSS being economical with the truth and I may end up with someone else?? in NSW:scared: :scared:
Old Aug 13th 2003, 12:04 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by yafm
PSS told me they use Kent removals in australia and I have received a package from Kents which was very impressive. Is Queensland different or were PSS being economical with the truth and I may end up with someone else?? in NSW:scared: :scared:
I think i have explained this before, every overseas removal company has REPROCITY agreements with other removal companys ie you send me a job we send you one, even world wide companys like ALLIED,S still send jobs to other companys, it creates harmony. in the industry.......... MM
Old Aug 13th 2003, 12:17 pm
Bubble blowing member

Thanks for your input MM, much appreciated
We are checking them out
Old Aug 13th 2003, 12:26 pm
Banned

Originally posted by ohsohopeful
Thanks for your input MM, much appreciated
We are checking them out
by the way when i was ten yrs old i lived in MILTON ABBAS how is the old neighbour hood?..... MM
Old Aug 13th 2003, 12:59 pm
Bubble blowing member

Originally posted by mr mover
by the way when i was ten yrs old i lived in MILTON ABBAS how is the old neighbour hood?..... MM
Haven't spent much time in M Abbas myself but the South Coast in general is getting busier all the time, the traffic queues on the weekends when the weather is good are quite amazing. I've lived in Poole for about 5 years and have seen a change even in that time.

They've revamped a lot of Poole Quay and it's starting to look more like cafe culture / Bournemouth type of thing, more moorings for the increasingly huge boats that pull up and Sunseeker have purchased pretty much half of Dorset from what I can make out.

All in all not a bad part of the world to be in, by any stretch, especially in 30 degrees.