Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Question for the ladies

Question for the ladies

Old May 17th 2007, 9:41 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Question for the ladies

I currently have a Wilkinson Intuition razor. Can I get refills for that in Australia or should I just bin it? Not bothered either way really just don't want to pack it if it's no use.

Thanks

Gill
Old May 17th 2007, 9:49 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question for the ladies

Originally Posted by herrchook
I currently have a Wilkinson Intuition razor. Can I get refills for that in Australia or should I just bin it? Not bothered either way really just don't want to pack it if it's no use.

Thanks

Gill
If that is the one with the little soapy cartridge thingys so you don't need foam then yes they do.
Old May 17th 2007, 9:53 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

I wish my wife had her own razor.......
Old May 17th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Go mad, treat yourself to a new one!
If it takes generic refills then it should be no problem to get some more here.
Old May 17th 2007, 10:25 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

There are always several places in shopping centres where you can get waxes - My razor rarely gets used and still going through the supply of blades brought from the UK
Old May 17th 2007, 10:27 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walaj
There are always several places in shopping centres where you can get waxes - My razor rarely gets used and still going through the supply of blades brought from the UK
How long you been here?
Old May 17th 2007, 10:30 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
How long you been here?
15mths - why?
Old May 17th 2007, 10:42 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

15mths - why?

Just had visions of you being here years, and still having a supply of razor blades from the UK.

I brought 20 venus divine ones over

Have only been here 7 1/2 months though (hallf your time actually) spooky
Old May 17th 2007, 4:24 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Funny you should say that. Am going to book my first ever waxing for next week. How painful is it - really?

Gill
Old May 17th 2007, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by herrchook
Funny you should say that. Am going to book my first ever waxing for next week. How painful is it - really?

Gill
I've never been brave enough to get someone else to do it, I've always done it myself.
Old May 17th 2007, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Its not that bad really just a quick ouch, each time they rip it off!!

Have you given birth? if so you've nothing to worry about!!!
Old May 17th 2007, 4:39 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by kezzabird
I've never been brave enough to get someone else to do it, I've always done it myself.
lol, I tried it myself once and ended up in a right mess - wax everywhere
Old May 17th 2007, 4:40 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by northernbird
If that is the one with the little soapy cartridge thingys so you don't need foam then yes they do.
Cheerss
Old May 17th 2007, 4:41 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by benny the ball
I wish my wife had her own razor.......
Oi you, this is a "ladeeezzzz" thread
Old May 17th 2007, 4:43 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by kezzabird
Its not that bad really just a quick ouch, each time they rip it off!!

Have you given birth? if so you've nothing to worry about!!!
Funny you should say that. Was mentioning this to OH last night and he asked "aren't you scared of how much it will hurt?" Nah, I replied, i've given birth twice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.