Question from Hubby

Question from Hubby

Old May 7th 2004, 10:39 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question from Hubby

Do you get free booze on Singapore Airlines flight
Old May 7th 2004, 10:41 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

YES!!!!
Old May 7th 2004, 10:47 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Question from Hubby

Originally posted by biggy
The only dry airline I have flown to Oz with is Royal Brunei. Complimentary islamic prayers and maggi noodles instead.
Old May 7th 2004, 10:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

But hubbies shouldn't have too much free booze so they can still appreciate 'Singapore girl' who brings you the drink.

OzTennis
Old May 7th 2004, 11:02 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Yep it sure is.

They have the very good Tiger beer and quite a few cocktails they can russle up as well.

Certainly helped pass the time.

TT

Old May 7th 2004, 11:04 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

There is the tiger beer bar at Changi. Great break to keep going. remember 55 beers Boonie.
Old May 7th 2004, 11:20 am

Oh well I should have a good flight...............nintendo games for the kidddies.......................booze for hubby, and of course he will be busy eyin up the singapore girlies...hehe
Old May 7th 2004, 1:53 pm
maggy

yipeeeeeeeeeeeee free gin and tonic hahahaha. When do you fly out Biggy. We are booking flights in couple of weeks as we have to wait for house to complete and then we are off. Hoping to fly from manchester to perth on 2nd June.

Old May 7th 2004, 1:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

L flew with Lauda/Austrian once London to Melbourne on the recommendation of a great friend of mine. By the end of the flight I knew why he had enjoyed them so much - the cabin crew wore white shirts, red waistcoats, and figure hugging black jeans. Lots of blokes on the flight seemed to be rather clumsy so the girls had to keep bending over to pick things up for them.........

Excellent airline by the way, if anyone is considering booking with them.
Old May 7th 2004, 5:26 pm

Originally posted by maggy
yipeeeeeeeeeeeee free gin and tonic hahahaha. When do you fly out Biggy. We are booking flights in couple of weeks as we have to wait for house to complete and then we are off. Hoping to fly from manchester to perth on 2nd June.
MAAAAAGGGGGGYYYYYY where ya been ffs thot u had drowned in a bucket ov gin lol

We fly out 28th June.........Glasgow to Manchester then Manchester to Brisbane on the 29th woooo hoooooo

Hubby got himself a job so we are off to Rockhampton Qld

Heather
Old May 7th 2004, 5:36 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

You should have seen the Arabs when we used to take off from Qatar (when I was there, nearly completely dry except we got a monthly booze allowance for home consumption. No booze in restaurants or hotels, though.)

Within 5 minutes of bing, the women had nipped to the toilets and changed out of black coveralls into mini skirts and boob tubes whilst the blokes were getting stuck into beers and treble Scotches all round.

Had to be especially quick on the 20 minute flight to Bahrain!
Old May 7th 2004, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

PHIZA is an unknown quantity at this point

Try this Link it seems to have all the info you could want on Singapore Airlines(amongst many others).
http://airreview.members.beeb.net/Singapore/index.htm
Old May 7th 2004, 6:14 pm
Hello from Brisbane

irishmolly is an unknown quantity at this point

When you arrive in the lounges at Singapore airport (for onward travel to Oz) is all the food and drinks free ?

I can't help but feel I'm going to make a complete pig out of myself with all this free food on offer both on the plane and elsewhere

If anyone been through Singapore airport recently please let us know what its like regarding food, drink and access to the computers/internet.

Thanks.
Old May 7th 2004, 6:19 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by irishmolly
When you arrive in the lounges at Singapore airport (for onward travel to Oz) is all the food and drinks free ?

I can't help but feel I'm going to make a complete pig out of myself with all this free food on offer both on the plane and elsewhere

If anyone been through Singapore airport recently please let us know what its like regarding food, drink and access to the computers/internet.

Thanks.
Lounges at Changi - only if you qualify (ie business class fare or in the right level of frequent flyers). Then it's all free.

There are free internet sites at the airport but always a crowd waiting for their 15 mins, better to pay at the caff, it's only something like SGD6 or GBP2 for an hour.

Food & drink shops - all you need at the airport but in the dead of night and after pigging out on the plane, hardly necessary, how long is your stop?
Old May 7th 2004, 6:31 pm
Hello from Brisbane

irishmolly is an unknown quantity at this point

We plan to actually stay a day or two in Singapore and do the touristy thing.

I am very excited to read about the free ice cream on flights - with 4 of us travelling I'm sure I'll get my fill of it not that I'm greedy of anything

Nothing booked as of yet, all going to plan it will be end of August before we head to Brisbane - if you have any advice or tips on the travelling bit ?

Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.