Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Question about Chest X-Ray Form 160EH

Question about Chest X-Ray Form 160EH

Old Jun 13th 2007, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

mamff is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question about Chest X-Ray Form 160EH

Hi i am filling out my form 160EH and dont know what to write for the question about which office i lodged my visa application.

:confused I have been sponsored by a Perth Hospital and filled in an online 457 visa app, my questions is do i write in ONLINE for the office i lodged the application with or do i write in Perth. any help would be much appreciated
Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

Edcast22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Question about Chest X-Ray Form 160EH

Originally Posted by mamff
Hi i am filling out my form 160EH and dont know what to write for the question about which office i lodged my visa application.

:confused I have been sponsored by a Perth Hospital and filled in an online 457 visa app, my questions is do i write in ONLINE for the office i lodged the application with or do i write in Perth. any help would be much appreciated

I did mine about a month ago, also going on 457 visa, I am going to Perth for a job offer as a Mechanical Engineering Technologist, and I specify the Perth immigration office when I lodge in my visa application. I suppose all of the application by the looks of it, i.e, medical result and other thing goes to Sydney which I beleive is the central processing of Visa but the it will then be forwarded to the main city you will be staying into.

hope this helps
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:44 am
Just Joined

mamff is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Question about Chest X-Ray Form 160EH

Originally Posted by Edcast22
I did mine about a month ago, also going on 457 visa, I am going to Perth for a job offer as a Mechanical Engineering Technologist, and I specify the Perth immigration office when I lodge in my visa application. I suppose all of the application by the looks of it, i.e, medical result and other thing goes to Sydney which I beleive is the central processing of Visa but the it will then be forwarded to the main city you will be staying into.

hope this helps
Hi Thanks for the info, i also posted this question under Immigration and got one reply which gave me the same info as you have but it is good to have it confirmed. I went for x-rays yesterday and go for meds on Saturday where i will enter on the form, Perth as the office i lodged my visa with. Thanks again