Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Question about air-con!

Question about air-con!

Old Apr 2nd 2009, 4:54 am
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all
Default Question about air-con!

The aircon system in our rented house has a choice of: cool, fan and exhaust - what is exhaust?

I don't want to phone the letting agent to ask, cause she is a miserable so-and-so!

Thanks

Kareena
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 5:18 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Question about air-con!

Page 3 of this:

http://www.bonaire.com.au/lib/pdf/owners/mf241.pdf

Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:16 am
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Thanks - I thought that was what it meant, but didn't understand why you couldn't just open windows to get rid of stale air.

Kareena
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:03 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by kar-kier
Thanks - I thought that was what it meant, but didn't understand why you couldn't just open windows to get rid of stale air.

Kareena

We are in the age of technology now ... it has to be done by pushing by a button