Question?

Old Feb 1st 2005, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

midge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant future
Default Question?

The other day hubby took docs to be certified at Magistrates, he had an affidavit also. For that he had to go into the courtroom and swear on oath etc etc. to get the affidavit signed, in this process he forget to get the rest of the docs certified.

Did anyone else go through this as he was a bit shocked as i told him all they had to do was witness that one.

Will the same thing have to happen just to have the copies certified.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future
Default Re: Question?

If its any help, I had all my documents certified by my local bank (and wasnt charged for it either!)
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 6:29 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by midge04
The other day hubby took docs to be certified at Magistrates, he had an affidavit also. For that he had to go into the courtroom and swear on oath etc etc. to get the affidavit signed, in this process he forget to get the rest of the docs certified.

Did anyone else go through this as he was a bit shocked as i told him all they had to do was witness that one.

I had to repeat something for my solicitor to certify my Stat Dec, the other documents he just certified for me.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice

Originally Posted by midge04

I just took my documents to a solicitor and they certified them for 50p a page.

alex