Wikiposts

Question?

Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:06 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

I AM so wound up, it's true.....desperately waiting to see if I have State Nomination from South Australia......its DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Lucy, let me tell you, since we decided to emigrate, our car broke down and cost more to repair than it's value.My mum got diagnosed with cancer and had to go through chemo, we are living in a caravan, only last week my wife was threatened with a law suit ( no case but the shear thought of it drove us mad with worry ) we have had soooooo many ups and downs that i truly do feel sick.

The bottom line being that we ARE going and NOTHING is going to stop us from achieving our goal.

best of luck to you for the future.

I am now going offline, could be for a week or two ( see different post) but shall read replies upon return.

If you ever want a good barny then my door's the one to come knockin' at lol.

Paul
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:32 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Originally posted by lucyb
ha ha...Im really Kongs secret lover and mutant was our lovechild!!!

Mum?

Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:38 am

Hello son!!! Where have you been , you naughty boy!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by mutant
Mum?

Billy
Has the eagle landed - are you in Australia
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:56 am
kong

Default Re: Question?

What has happened to our argumentative friends? They are conspicuous by their absence!
Sorry Lucy, I was busy reading your discarded Daily Mail The quality of reporting on the true state of the UK made me realise what a fool I have been. I have therefore renounced my anti Aus views and am in the process of handing over thousands of pounds to DIMIA. It may be costly and time consuming but hey, I must move 12000 miles to escape hellhole Britain.

Just off now to give up my decent paid job with 25 days holiday, pension fund private healthcare etc.

Oh to be a casual worker in 40 degree heat, I love Oz, thankkk youuu Lucy, for that nugget of wisdom, The daily mail.

Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

trainee_pilot will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by kong
Sorry Lucy, I was busy reading your discarded Daily Mail The quality of reporting on the true state of the UK made me realise what a fool I have been. I have therefore renounced my anti Aus views and am in the process of handing over thousands of pounds to DIMIA. It may be costly and time consuming but hey, I must move 12000 miles to escape hellhole Britain.

Just off now to give up my decent paid job with 25 days holiday, pension fund private healthcare etc.

Oh to be a casual worker in 40 degree heat, I love Oz, thankkk youuu Lucy, for that nugget of wisdom, The daily mail.

lol, classic, u gotta love this guy. I hope u r kidding otherwise this forum will be so one sided
Old Jul 14th 2004, 9:01 am

You're welcome sweetpea!!! Ill see you out there!!!
Lucy
x
Old Jul 14th 2004, 9:03 am
kong

You're welcome sweetpea!!! Ill see you out there!!!
Lucy
x
See you at centrelink darling, when the 2 year "no dole rule" finishes! Hey I may meet you stacking shelves at Franklins in the prelude love!!

Old Jul 14th 2004, 9:04 am

We missed you kong!! What size is your uniform? We can do the night shift together!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

trainee_pilot will become famous soon enough

We missed you kong!! What size is your uniform? We can do the night shift together!
Do u two need a room?
Old Jul 14th 2004, 9:09 am
kong

Mate, ya get an extra 1 dollar 80 doing the nigths!!! Geez we'll be able to have a slap up counter meal down the Bowlo in the Arvo!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!1

Old Jul 14th 2004, 9:12 am

Surely we will be able to spring for an extra can of Special Brew then?
Old Jul 14th 2004, 9:17 am
kong

Surely we will be able to spring for an extra can of Special Brew then?

No special brew in Aus darling, though there is a nice line in cask wine at 10 bucks for 4 litres. I, ll even buy you a maccas darl, your f@:kin special!!!

Old Jul 14th 2004, 9:24 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

No special brew in Aus darling, though there is a nice line in cask wine at 10 bucks for 4 litres. I, ll even buy you a maccas darl, your f@:kin special!!!

What on earth is goin on here? kong and lucy having gentle banter

LOVE IT GUYS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.