Wikiposts

Question?

Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:41 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question?

What has happened to our argumentative friends? They are conspicuous by their absence!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Sorry lucy, but that is utter b@@@@x, you have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about.
until you get your facts straight you should better just mind your accusations lass.

Paul
Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:46 am

Pardon me? I was just wondering why they hadnt been on in a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

isn't the silence golden?! instead i've read loads of interesting, funny and informative threads and decided to start a new airline with kala's family and mine, as i think we could have a heap of business by touting cheap fares on this forum!..ps lucyb love your wee woman.
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Are you still obsessed with Kong?
BE Enthusiast

Never mind that, you know full well what i'm on about.

WHAT's YOUR PROBLEM LASS ??????

You want an arghument, you got one, pick a subject.

All good clean fun,

Paul.

Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

am i missing something??
Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:50 am

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Never mind that, you know full well what i'm on about.

WHAT's YOUR PROBLEM LASS ??????

You want an arghument, you got one, pick a subject.

All good clean fun,

Paul.

hhhmmmmm...what CAN we argue about today then.....suggestions and Ill draw em out a hat, shall I?!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:51 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I think Kongs gone for a Holiday in Aus.
Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:53 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by logan
am i missing something??
All a bit scary in here aint it!!!

Anyone want a cheap airfare to Australia

one way £100, BYO food, alcohol, deck chair and breathing apparatus

Haven't bought the plane yet but thinking of this one
Attached Thumbnails Question?-plane.jpg  
Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:53 am

ha ha...Im really Kongs secret lover and mutant was our lovechild!!! Guys I didnt mean to pee you off!!! I was only wondering what happened cos it's gone really quiet and we have all been happily getting on with things!!!!!!!! SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by lucyb
ha ha...Im really Kongs secret lover and mutant was our lovechild!!! Guys I didnt mean to pee you off!!! I was only wondering what happened cos it's gone really quiet and we have all been happily getting on with things!!!!!!!! SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!
didn't pee me off. quite agreed with you. nice a/c kala...did you say you were in "buying"?!!!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:57 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by logan
didn't pee me off. quite agreed with you. nice a/c kala...did you say you were in "buying"?!!!

Yeah alway on the hunt for a good bargain me.

Best job in the world, I get to shop all day long
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Lucy, forgive me, for i am pissed, but i gotr the notion from your post that you missed all the arguments so here i am, offering myself on a plate, whatever you wish to discuss-we shall discuss.

feel free.

Paul

Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:03 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Lucy, forgive me, for i am pissed, but i gotr the notion from your post that you missed all the arguments so here i am, offering myself on a plate, whatever you wish to discuss-we shall discuss.

feel free.

Paul

I knew what you meant. You were just trying to wind her up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.