Reload this Page >

query-vetassess assessment!

query-vetassess assessment!

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 9:38 am
Just Joined

Liia is an unknown quantity at this point
Question query-vetassess assessment!

hi everyone!

*i just want to ask those who have sent their application with vetassess, if you people have received an acknowledgment letter (via snailmail/email), saying that application is already with them and is processing the application....

*also, ive read thru this forum that most applicants awaiting for the result experience delayed, is it true??? (meaning: more than six weeks of waiting)

<i sent my application last 02.12.05, and praying for a positive result>

thanks!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:24 am
Sye
Forum Regular

Sye will become famous soon enoughSye will become famous soon enough
Default Re: query-vetassess assessment!

Originally Posted by Liia
hi everyone!

*i just want to ask those who have sent their application with vetassess, if you people have received an acknowledgment letter (via snailmail/email), saying that application is already with them and is processing the application....

*also, ive read thru this forum that most applicants awaiting for the result experience delayed, is it true??? (meaning: more than six weeks of waiting)

<i sent my application last 02.12.05, and praying for a positive result>

thanks!
Hiya

I didnt recv acknowledgment letter. Mine was back in July mind.. and then, i had too chase them up after 6 weeks.. mines eventually took around 10 - 12 weeks and that was back then..

hope its not any longer now :scared:

Good luck
Old Mar 4th 2005, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: query-vetassess assessment!

... how was the result??? and if i may ask, what nominated occupation did they assessed for you????

..mine,was for branch accountant (40 pts)
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:55 pm
Sye
Forum Regular

... how was the result??? and if i may ask, what nominated occupation did they assessed for you????

..mine,was for branch accountant (40 pts)
Hiya

In UK.. at the mo, im a service manager (60) in the motor trade, but in OZ you need mechanical Quals for that job.. which i dont have, so I put my assessment in for Office Manager (40 also) .. I dont have a degree but have NEBSM & HNC, and experience. I got a positive result ...after all that waiting!!

Hope you get yours soon

K
Old Mar 7th 2005, 5:08 am
Just Joined

congratulations sye!!!! thats good to hear!!!

sure.. ill post the result here!!! i just hope its a favorable one!!! =)

so when are you planning to submit your visa application!!! goodluck!!! see you in australia... by the way, i am applying for 139 visa... (VICTORIA)... my target departure would be early next year!!! i have my partner in tow!
Old Mar 7th 2005, 10:02 am
Sye
Forum Regular

congratulations sye!!!! thats good to hear!!!

sure.. ill post the result here!!! i just hope its a favorable one!!! =)

so when are you planning to submit your visa application!!! goodluck!!! see you in australia... by the way, i am applying for 139 visa... (VICTORIA)... my target departure would be early next year!!! i have my partner in tow!
Hiya

We got our visa in Jan..(only took about 10 weeks all in, thought that was very quick) Although in the end up we eventually went 136 SIR under my partner, as he had 60 points, so he now has me in tow!!. We leave 4th April, heading for Adelaide, cannot wait.. good luck with the rest of your process